Yale and Harvard grads, you are idiots.

It does. That the right’s attempt to smear sources of information is just as preposterous now as it ever has been. So which is it. Are university profs elitist lefties who always do things, including being left, intelligently, or are they drooling morons that let your own drooling moron through?

Or is nepotism and favoritism really that unheard of in your world? I’m sure he got that C more or less fair and square like the rest of his class (only probably with better grades).

Aldebaran, you rock.

:smiley:

Those Cornell grads are delightful, charming, incisive and morally upright though.
:cool:

–Cliffy

I’ve heard that while Harvard and Yale are exceedingly tough to get into, they’re surprisingly easy to graduate from. Harvard undergrad has been accused of grade inflation on more than one occasion. Really, if the shooling was as hard as it should be to challenge the caliber of student who typically can get in, most of them ought to graduate with a C. But they don’t. I mean, the average Harvard undergrad, a C student? It’s almost oxymoronic.

Great post, Sublight, even if you are a [paraphrase] lazy, undisciplined, malodorous pervert [end paraphrase]

:smiley:

I graduated from “the Trade School just down the river” from Harvard, and couldn’t agree more with the OP.

Is the OP suggesting that the only piece of evidence showing that Bush is not an idiot is the fact that he graduated from two schools with fancy namebrands?

Not the books he’s written.

Not the speech’s he’s delivered.

Not the policies he’s authored.

Not his eloquence and diplomacy.

But the fact that he was lucky enough to come from a rich family with the right connections?

Help me understand your point, duffer.

Grammar.

– Otto, elitist spelling type

P.S. Who graduated them? Have you never heard of the “gentlemen’s C”?