Yay! Invasive Surgery!

omni-not you may feel some slight pressure…in the back of your throat!

[sub]ok so I stole that from a comedian…Bob something[/sub]

Uh, guys? You’re not very good stalkers if you think I live in Edmonton.

Glad to hear I have someone to glean for information. Get well soon, Aphrodite!

Aww…I hope everything turns out OK Gingy. I wish I lived close enough to help out.

::hugs::
Wicky

Oh , please. Shall I call the office or your home number, or p’raps the cellular? Stalkers. Feh, they’re amateurs. :smiley:

Good wishes and healing thoughts to you, oh Lady of the North,
Cartooniverse

Hey Ginger, I hope everything goes well. You could always ship Matthew down here and I’ll introduce him to our candy. :slight_smile: Hope everything goes well. And send more Coffee Crisp’s. I brought a back of Canadian candy back and it is all gone already. Sqrl fought me for the Coffee Crisps.

PS: I’ll email you the picutres from the Calgary Dopefest. :slight_smile:

I met with the surgeon this morning. He prodded me. He also thinks there is more wrong with me than just my gall bladder. I have to go for another ultrasound. I may have other things taken out.
My surgery is scheduled for December 11th, and the ultrasound is scheduled for the 3rd; this means that if I do need other things done, I have a whopping eight days to get used to the idea of losing some of my girly parts.
:frowning:

I’m too young to give up the idea that I can have more children. This is a distressing thought to me, even though I don’t know if I want another one or not.

Blah. I’m in a pissy mood, and the last client I had to deal with isn’t bloody helping.

Dang, Ginger, wish I could help… I had the laparoscopic gallbladder surgery - The worst of it for me was that I couldn’t sleep in bed for 3 nights, but I was quite comfy on a recliner. I had all the girl stuff removed also when I was 35 - I wasn’t too happy about it, but I’ve felt so much better, espcially with HRT. I’m sending all my best wishes and good vibes your way.

That’s harsh Ginger. Hopefully it’s only the gall bladder that needs removing. What kind of recovery time are you looking at if it’s more that the gall bladder? Will they keep you in the hospital for a couple days or just boot you out as soon as you wake up?

Like I said before I can drive up there and lend a hand if you need it. I’ll need to know if you just need to be poked with a stick to make you move around a little or if you need a person there all day to help you out.

I’m sure you won’t know much until after the ultrasound so let me know.