Yo, Coldfire

Exgineer— yeah… as long as mere human beings moderate this board mistakes WILL be made, I accept that–

Coldfire smokes crack with teenage hookers, according to no credible sources! This is just another example of Mods Gone Wild - Doggie Style.

When did I ever claim that the Moderators were infallible? I’ll fight that charge to high heaven. Heck, I’m on record for calling Coldfire a “Nazi,” and, even worse, a “big smelly jerk.”

Otto was being a jerk. He got warned. What in hell is your problem with that?

He… was… acting… like… a… jerk.

He got called on it. End of story.

Wow, you think Coldfire is a “big smelly Nazi jerk”? I would never say something like that. A few teenage hookers and crack is one thing…

I’m with Otto on this. I don’t recall any rules requiring us to be “decorous”. It was a simple question, in plain language, that attacked no one, nor even any idea.

Any offense in the question is put there by the reader.

I believe this is the first time I’ve ever sided with a Member who disputes a Moderator.

I wanna be an ASSHAT! Please please please?

Putting the ASSHAT tag under Otto’s name is just about the most juvenile, stupid response I think I’ve ever seen by a mod or admin. Sure, Otto was (IMHO) acting insensitively in the MPSIMS thread – he should have and could have simply started another thread in an appropriate forum – but taging him ASSHAT?! How infantile. Are we back in junior high here?

Assuming you know what that word means: I’ve been called a lot worse.

Guys, guys, the asshat thing didn’t come from the thread where Coldie warned Otto. It came from this thread **
[/QUOTE]
. Completely unrelated and the result of Otto being quite funny - and Lynn being funnier.

:slight_smile:
But really, what IS an asshat?
What does someone mean by this?
That their head is an ass?
That an ass belongs on top of their head?
Won’t SOMEONE clear this UP??

See, I remember the term being used on That 70s Show, in which Red threatened that he could make Eric wear his own ass for a hat. That is my understanding of the word.