Yo, Coldfire

In what way exactly by asking a question, and then in response to several completely out-of-place attacks posting some clarification, am I failing to show decorum? I’d appreciate in future if you’re going to reprimand me that you wait until such time as I actually break a rule. Thanks ever so.

Dude, did you know that it says “ASSHAT” under your username? Cool trick!

ASSHAT :smiley:

Hahahahahah! I seriously think I just burst something laughing. I don’t even know what any of this is about yet, but that’s rich. ::wiping tears from eyes::

It’s Lynn’s little joke, which I’m sure she will be rescinding ANY MINUTE NOW. See this thread

Lynn made a funny. :smiley:

First time I’ve laughed in a couple of weeks.

ASSHAT

Wow.

Damn The Clique[symbol]ä[/symbol]

So who do you need to give lousy head to in order to get the ASSHAT?

I don’t know whether it would be funnier to undo it or not. But maybe I’d better go ahead and put everything back to normal, now that everyone knows my POWER.

Depends. If you’re female, that’d be me.

snort chuckle

I’m sorry Otto. Your question was again?

[sub]Hee hee hee[/sub] :slight_smile:

Oh, and thanks for giving me another point for the Mod Pitting Rankings[sup]TM[/sup].

I about peed my pants when I saw that. Are you the first to have a custom status (other than Cecil?) I have a vague recollection of someone having one before…I can’t remember who.

That would be a negative. Guess you’re out of luck.

Dangit, I was too late to see it.

Here, let me try and imagine…

dink

Bwhaaahaaa!!!

Hilarious!

In what way exactly by asking a question, and then in response to several completely out-of-place attacks posting some clarification, am I failing to show decorum?

Story of my life.

Oh, I used to put a custom status on some people I banned. I believe that my most famous was when I banned 2Sexy4mycomputer and put in 2stupid2live, or something like that. Under the old system, when I banned someone, I’d have to remove posting privileges and change a few other things. I’d also have to type in a custom member status…which was usually just “Banned”. In this new system, I can just select “BANNED” from a dropdown menu of usergroups.

Maybe we could use custom status as a warning for those about to be banned, but the Mods think may act better with a stern waring. i.e.

lionel
On Thin Ice

Whadda ya think?