You are a fucking Dreg! Next time I won't let you go. Dick!

Deep Breath

Look fuckwad that didn’t wave when I let you go this morning. With a mile of traffic behind me, YOU COULDN’T WAVE! You are a conspicuously depraved dunce, a feculent, monotonous solitaire playing malodorous marinade of ooze and bile. An irredeemably offensive and vapid, enema-addicted dreg of SOCIETY! A grievously insignificant swine and a maniacal, coma-inducing spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment. An unutterably babbling barbarian and a debased, sheep-molesting mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation. A lamentably vulgar dreck and a vacuous, blood-curdling abomination of humanity. A shocking repulsive and repugnant, buttock-rimming manifestation of contraceptive personality.

Es de acervus excrementum!!!
FUCK YOU!!!

*Those who like Solitaire, no offense.

**Thanks Ignatious

Only the Long Island Expressway can evoke that much rage.

Note to self: Always wave to **Phlosphr.

::Frantically Waving::

Ok, I do not necessarily hinge my day on one incident. But suck your coffee and talk on your cell phone after you park your car, not infront of 5000 people wanting to get to work. Someone is going to get killed. Ignorant fuck. Thank God I cancelled my 3:30 class. I am not having a good day…

I think Kevin Kline said it best in A Fish Called Wanda, brandishing his fist out of the car window and yelling

ASS - HOLLLLE !!

Now see, when he said “Look fuckwad that didn’t wave when I let you go this morning” I thought he was talking about a fish too!

I’m with you, Phlosphr. There’s not much that gets me madder than cunts who don’t wave when you let them in, especially if you go out of your way to wave them in when they don’t otherwise have a chance. I seethe and boil for minutes after this happens, and it bodes ill for any other driver seeking a good deed from me.

He was on his Cell Phone??? I can not stand it when someone is talking on their phone and not paying attention…oooooooo that pisses me off. It’s just a matter of time before they hit an innocent pedestrian…

I make a point of honk when I see people driving and talking… I figure if their conversations get interrupted enough, they’ll stop doing it.

Also, I like to make sure they’re paring attention to me.

Fucking losers think their time is so valuable it’s worth someone else’s life!

I have “wave anxiety”. Whenever someone lets me in, I wave multiple times using different hand postions and even alternating hands. I fear that the guy who let me in will not see my wave and get pissed. Sometimes I wave so frantically people think I’m having a seizure.

You have a big traffic problem in Texarkana?

Heh - glad I’m not the only one! I wave twice - once when they indicate I can cut in, and then again when I’m fully in. I even wave at night, when I know they can’t see me.

Um, and I also wave even if I’m not sure if they really made an effort to let me in (like if there was already a natural opening and they could care less if I cut in or not). That’s me, the waving fool…

Mostly my anxiety is from back when I lived in Dallas. But yeah between 5 and 5:18, traffic is murder trying to turn left from Hampton Road onto Summerhill. Sometimes you have to wait three whole light cycles.:stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy I do not live in Texarkana. I’d probably start a cult on roadrage. Though in stead of guns we’d pack non-lethal projectiles.

LOL. Come join us in Boston at rush hour (7-10, 4-7) some time! :frowning:

Ha. We Seattleites laugh at your puny rush hour. Our main cross-lake bridge is a parking lot from 6am to 9pm.

You’re not one of Those People cut in from a merge lane that they zoomed to the end of with the specific intent of cutting in, are ya? I’m just making sure you aren’t, because if you are you’re going to burn in Hell with the rest of them.

Dammit, the post is never funny when you have to correct it.

Neuroman - no I am not one of those guys, those dick heads are lower than dregs, they are the vile abominations of insignificant loaches…!!!