You are a male who wants to produce as many children as possible before you die. What's your plan?

Hmm… weird. I can see the mechanism though. Most of his baby mommas pictured are medium plain to brutally ugly, and he is actually not that bad looking. He’s taking low hanging fruit. It’s weird that they all would want to make babies with him though as he is unemployed and offers no rational means to support a family. It must be some pheromone thing.

Ahem…

Yes I remembered this and I only remember his name because I had a good friend with the same last name. hm…wonder who his father is? :slight_smile:

Ok, make that most of you are way overthinking this :slight_smile:

Question as posed in the OP: MsWhatsit and wolfman simulposted the correct answer.

Otherwise (for an average 15-year old), serial fathering as per Cazzle is probably the way.

I would think that your first step would be to move to an area with high poverty rates and not much in the way of sex education. Then you start seducing the youngest women you can without creating too wide an age disparity. At 15 you could probably seduce a number of young ladies from 13-18 who don’t understand birth control or can’t afford it if they do. During this time be sure to donate sperm as often as possible. After you have knocked up a decent number of them you move on to the next impoverished area and the next sperm bank.

Given that the guy who paints my house has more children than teeth, I’d say our young man needs to come to Appalachian Ohio and get busy.

Are we shooting for the mean or the median? Because there are probably certain strategies (e.g. mega-polygamy) that have a huge potential payoff which skews your average upwards, but would most likely not work out too well and would get in the way of other, safer strategies.

I think the answer is basically: money, low standards, emotional manipulation, and sperm banks. Lots and lots of sperm banks.

Find yourself a good old fashioned Catholic Woman of ethnicity at Catechism, Church, or Bible Class… or start hanging around a Catholic Girls School to increase your odds. Fall in love, and have a big family with your Catholic wife.

I’m not trying to sound racist, but I’d especially go after Mexican and Black Chicks.

Think how racist you’d sound if you really put your mind to it.

Is it racist if it is a fact and stat in upping his reproductive chances?

Birth and Fertility Rates (PDF)

Cuckholding has some major advantages if this is your goal. Impregnating married women means they’re 1) not going to remain attached to you as much as some other options are, and 2) you pawn off the issues with raising the bastard children on the unsuspecting husband, making it less likely the child will be aborted (since that would raise uncomfortable questions to the mother considering aborting) or abandoned (since you aren’t leaving the woman and child alone with no means of support).

… and I forgot the Irish whores. Those cunts will fuck ya for a Guiness, a thimble of the Jimmy, and a pat on the fanny…

1. Get a freezer and start jerking off.
  2. Identify all the major sperm banks of the world.
  3. Learn the skills of breaking and entering.
  4. Break into sperm banks, and substitute your sperm for the banked sperm.
  5. Keep that jizz flowing.

Convert to conservative Christianity, get married as young as possible to a woman in the Quiverfull movement, and you should have a family of 8 or so in the next decade.

Statistics prove that marrying young and staying faithful to the same woman make you most likely to father the most children. Outlandish scenarios aside (doctor switching your sperm for that of your patients, etc)… cuckolding or even being famous doesn’t mean you’ll have that many kids. Most women are going to be doing their best to avoid pregnancy when they’re fooling around with someone who obviously isn’t going to commit.