I stumbled across something I’ve been looking for for a while now, which is how to prove people do not exist. It does go against one rule of math (but we’ll let it slide, simply for the chance to rid the world of our enemies.)
Here’s How To Prove Someone Does Not Exist (Mathematically!):
- Assign Them A Number (In This Example: 65)
- 0 x 0 = 0. 65 x 0 = 0.
- Since 0 = 0, 0 x 0 = 65 x 0.
- Then, divide by zero, which cancels out a zero on each side of the equation.
- This leaves you with 65 = 0. Therefore, whoever you have assigned to 65 does not exist.
- Watch Them Suddenly Disappear (Step #6 Not Guaranteed To Work).
Now Go Forth, And Smite Thy Enemies!