You fucking twat or twit

3:45am I’m sound asleep haveing the usual weird dreams when suddenly…

Telephone ringing

Great now I am awake, but I have a rule and that is do not pick up the phone at a fucked up hour. I hear the answering machine pick up downstairs and…no message. Cool time to go back to sleep…

Telephone ringing

Oh fuck it, maybe it is important. I stagger across the room pick up the phone:

Me:Yeah?
Drunk Crying Girl:Is your roommate there I need to talk to him.
Me:Well I think he is asleep.
DCG:Tell him it is Jen and I need to speak to him it is an emergency.
Me:uh…
DCG:Wake him up it is an emergency.
Me:Ok hold on.

I stagger down the hall and up the stairs and start knocking on the door. Roommate wakes up I tell him why I woke him up etc.

I go back to my room wait for my roommate to pick up the phone, the moment he picks up she hangs up. Fuck it I try to go back to sleep and sure enough 10 minutes later

Telephone rings

I hear my roommate pick up the phone and hear bits and pieces…yeah…is he there…ok…and so on and so on.

Next day I ask my roommate what is up thinking that one of his friends is in the hospital or something.

Nope the fucking bitch just called up to tell him that her boyfriend is giving her a bunch of shit and that she needed to talk to him.

OK first of all I don’t care how fucking drunk you are (she didn’t sound all that fucked up) or how bad of a night you are having, you DO NOT call up somebody at a fucked up early hour, obviously wake up his roommate then tell him to wake up somebody else AND it is a fucking emergency just to complain about your boyfriend.

Late night phone calls that are “Emergencies” are for the real thing, someone is hurt/dead or in jail, aside from that you can cram you fucking phone up your twat.

Although I’ve never had that (the non-emergency emergency call) happen to me, I can’t stand it when my phone rings after 2:00 am. Makes me want to rip the phone out of the wall.

That’s why Roommates MUST have their own phone line and it MUST be in their room!

Fuckers.

Sam

Yet still easily accessible for when you need to call China. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats’s nothing…
My absolutely retarded fcuking wankstain bollock licking living-in-denial neandathal housemate regualrly gets phonecalls at 1am, 2am, 3am…
Mostly from concerned friends worried about where he is, which I could understand. That is, I could undestand if I didn’t know that they don’t know where he is because he has a habbit of walking out of a club without telling anyone where he is going and refuses to get a mobile phone.
This one time though, his ‘friend who just happens to be a girl’ phones at 4:30am asking to speak to him, ‘fine’ I say, ‘I’ll just go and get him’. I knock on his room, walk downstairs, and, assertaining he is not home, go to tell her he’s not here. She’s hung up already. Never mind, I go back to bed feeling annoyed but not too bothered. Then at 6:30 in the morning I hear the phone ring a few times, then a long pause, the a few times more, then once, then twice, etc. I’m pised off after few minutes of this and I’m ready to scream at whoever it is calling, threatening to throttle their entire family, etc. Guess who it is? Yup, my housemate’s ‘friend who just happens to be a girl’, phoning. Constantly. My housemate (who is now in) knows this and sets his/the houses’s anwerphone to pick up after one ring. I do not know this. I pick up and hear ‘**** you fuckin asshole! You don’t speak to my face! You fuckin asshole! You asshole! I never want to speak to you again!’ etc. etc.
I no longer have the phone in my room connected.

One more reason I only have a cell phone. I can turn it off at night if need be.

If I let things like that bother me, my head would have exploded a long time ago.

“Hello, Mrs. Coffeecat’s Free Therapy Emporium. . . .”