You know what I'd like to hear?

Well the Pixies have re-formed, I’d love to hear them do a Pixies version of Smells Like Teen Spirit!

I’d love to hear Allyssa Milano say, “I must have you!”

I would like Kofi Annan say “We, the United Nations, by unanimous decision of the world leaders, ambassadors and popular votes have chosen you to be world dictator.”

A man can dream, can’t he?

I would also like to hear myself to say, grammatically, “would like to hear Kofi Annan…”

I would like to hear “featherlou, you have just won $500 000!” Just once, ya know?

I would like to hear the baby Jesus cry. Just to see if it’s as bad as everyone implies.

to not have the tickets for my wife’s xmas present screwed up so that when we fly to Boston this weekend everything goes wonderfully.

I’d like to hear Colin Quinn say, “I AM a talentless, unfunny drain on society. It’s a miracle I’ve gotten this far. I will now get out of show business and live in a cave for the rest of my natural life. I’m terribly sorry to have wasted your time.”

Well this thread seems to have gone a bit strange doesnt it.

I would like to hear Kofi Annan say, “We, the United Nations, have negotiated a peace treaty amonst all the warring nations of the world. We now have World Peace! Of course, we did it by convincing all of these governments that the earth was about to be invaded by aliens. We had very realistic footage which was just recycled film from ‘Independence Day’ … heh heh heh … suckas!”

I would like to hear that I’ve been accepted into a top secret millitary project inolving nanobots, or that my job application has been approved. Ya know, whichever is easiest…

I would like to hear Bill Gates ask me if a million dollars a year for the rest of my life is enough to live on.

I would like to hear my SO say “Baby, I’ll be there in three hours” and it actually happen.

I would like to hear “Ah yes, you’re name is on the list, come in…and welcome to Heaven. God will be right with you to answer all of your questions.”

WOO HOO!!

I would like to hear the words “I love you” from an SO without me saying it first.

Sorry to have hijcked with the first post (is this a record?), but it is a rather interesting thread title. Everyone seems to be answering the Thread Title rather than the OP.

As for the OP, I think that would sound grand. They’ve already done a Rolling Stones cover, why not Nirvana?

We were supposed to talk about Pixies? Sorry, moo, moomoomoo.

“Our top story tonight, Colin Powell has announced plans to write a tell-all book about President George W. Bush’s Administration. Powell refused to give any details so far, but promised ‘everything you know is wrong.’”

Indeed, The Pixies rock :slight_smile: