You know what would be really great?

If the oceans were transparant and that we could see all the way to the bottom in all directions, no matter how deep the water.

Imagine sitting in a boat on the surface, and looking over the side to see the whales, sharks, fish and other life below you for up to 7 miles deep. That would really be something…

Of course, the problems that would arise with sunlight penetrating all the way to the ocean floor are ignored for the purpose of this dream, but still.

Anyway, that’s it… Continue with whatever you were doing…

Hmm. I think I should have put this in MPSIMs…
Sigh

From my HPOV, I think it’s a terrible idea. I get giddy when I’m up on the third rung of a ladder, so imagine the vertigo to be experienced if you could see all the waaaaaay doooowwn to the bottom of the ocean! No thank-you (although if someone was to take photos of the bottom of the Mariana Trench, I’d certainly look at those).

Yeah, I think it’d be great too! I’m way too chicken to dive, and while I’ve seen some neat stuff while snorkeling, I always felt I was missing out on stuff.

And just think of all those wallets and car keys that fishermen have dropped overboard over the years!!! And shipwrecks!!

Oh god…no! If you’ll read this thread, you’ll see I’m terrified of shipwrecks.

I guess it’s because I’m so interested in the Titanic and the Lusitania and I like reading about lost liners, and such. But I have nightmares where I’m forced to go down on a submarine and look at a shipwreck, or for some reason, I’m trapped in a part of a shipwreck, and even though it’s a normal room-I’ll look out the window, and instead of seeing my front yard, I see the wreck of the Titanic like, five inches from my face! EEEK!

I think that would be awesome! I had a dream once where the ground was clear and I could see earthworms and ants moving around. That was pretty cool.