"You might say I'm crazy, but yo- it is the end of the world."

:smiley:

But… it starts with an earthquake!

don’t forget the birds, snakes and airplanes

How’s Lenny Bruce taking all this?

And it can’t be the end of the world yet. The Detroit Tigers are still playing below .500 and the Lions still stink. Everything seems right with the cosmos from a sports point of view.

I was gonna say that exact thing. The world is chock-a-block with mass stupidity, America’s just more, shall we say, out there about their stupidity.

If the world gets blown to smithereens (whatever they are and do they taste good) I have aplan…I am going to put my son in a rocket and send him off to a primitive planet…

rumor is, he’s not afraid

Damn, you’re right, I haven’t. There is plenty of stupidity in Africa, the Middle-East, and lots of other parts of the world to go around.

I guess I’m more worried about the decline in intelligence and plain old common-sense I seem to be perceiving. Of course there are plenty of intelligent people in the States. Not for nothing are the worlds best universities and most of the Nobel prize winners from there. Yet I can’t help but have the feeling that Joe Blow from Mainstreet, U.S.A. is getting stupider by the minute. But that’s a subject for a completely different thread, so let’s go on with the apocalypse, shall we. This has me more worried than any of the other signs of impending doom.

Welcome to the Dope, Nicolas Cage!

This is my favorite part. Like he woke up one morning and realized, my god! People have just now begun fighting over holy lands! This is a new sign that has never happened before! And also, the very first earthquakes and hurricanes and natural disasters have begun! Yes, yes, it’s all here!