Which would they be?
Forget the logistics of the question. But suppose you have an Ipod, or an MP3 Player, or anything in which you can listen to 10 songs from various artists which would they be?
Keep into consideration that the batteries in the Playlist player will run out, thus you can only listen to each song a few times before the machine “dies” on you.
Oh, and one last rule, you can only choose one song per artist.
My list would be (numbers do not indicate favorites):
- Shine on You Crazy Diamond (pts 1-5) - Pink Floyd
- A Day in the Life - The Beatles
- Elevation - U2
- Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
- Sweet Child O´Mine - Guns N´Roses
- Scenes from An Italian Restaurant - Billy Joel
- Tiny Dancer - Elton John
- Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
- Ojala Que Llueva Cafe - Juan Luis Guerra
- The End of It All - John Tejada
What would your list be?