You want a piece of me?!

Since you’re kindly offering a piece of yourself (reminds me of that animal at The Restaurant at the Edge of the universe), I’ll take a tender piece from the left rump (medium rare), along of course with some fava beans and the requisite Chianti.

Well… er, no. Not really.

But if you’re so inclined I’ll be happy to give you a broadsword lesson, starting from the business end. :smiley:

Watch it, I been workin’ out!

Good to see you back!

How’s art history? I have my first test tomorrow, yikes!

I hear, lots o’chirpin, but I don’t see your feathery ass around here no where. …

Okay, so far its like twenty to one. I think we can take him. But instead of using our broadswords and guns and stuff, I think we should just use hand-to-hand combat and approach him one at a time.

Screw that…Bird Shot…

[Sinatra]

You don’t scare me, birdybird. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

[/Sinatra]

Oh ho, Dr_Paprika, you’ve got chunks of guys like me in your stool, eh? You think that’s manly? Well let me tell you something: I’ve got chunks of guys like you in my urine. And I refuse to go to the weenie-ass hospital to treat it. Mwahaha.
20 to 1, eh? Bring it on, holmes. I haven’t faced such easy odds since I was suckling at my mother’s teat. And even then it didn’t interrupt my dinner.
Arnold Wrinkled Reed, I don’t go very well with fava beans and Chianti. I’m much too fiery. I’d suggest some 3-alarm chili and tequila, senor fancy pants.
bdgr, what do you mean by my “feathery ass”? Are you trying to accuse me of being some weakling piece of fowl or something? Let me tell you - oh, I get it. [tough]All right, then[/tough].
Sue, school is lovely, thanks for asking.

Just how many teats did your mother have?

Pfft. I already have a piece of you. Sort of.

[sub]woodstock and I have the same last name![/sub]

Glad you’re back. I could use a good smile or two!