Your best examples of The Jester Speaking the Truth

This piece has been mentioned many times before in the Straight Dope:

What is the Monkeysphere?

It was a great piece describing in very funny and rude language a very serious and true recent discovery in monkey research.

The whole article is IMHO one of the most thought provoking pieces I have recently read, and it is supposed to be just satire or a comedy piece.

It came from Cracked magazine on the web. Many other pieces in Cracked are as funny, but they usually include many items that clearly are not true (allowed when one is going for the laughs), this piece somehow manages to be funny and provides almost no false information*

Any more examples (scenes or pieces) you know of the jester speaking the truth in movies, TV or writing? Recommendations of whole Movies, TV, sites and books that are comedies but containing great truths are welcomed.

• (maybe the quote attributed to Federline at the beginning? I thought it was from Stalin. “One death is a tragedy. One million deaths is a statistic.”)

Jon Stewart
George Carlin

My favorites!

I have to ask for specifics here, do you recommend any of Carlin’s last books like “Brain Droppings” or “When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?”

Stewart…is hard to be specific with. The whole collected “The Daily Show” in the last 8 years is pretty much exactly what the OP is about.

Carlin, actually, is more in that vein for his stand-up than his books. The 7 words and his routines on religion fall into that category.

Ladies and gentelmen of the press, honored guests, Mr. President, I give you Mr. Stephen Colbert.