Your Best Predictions

Anything. Anytime. What are the best predictions you’ve made?

As for myself, the only thing on the top of my head was… I’d get hurt this one day if I went out. I had this super strong feeling something big was going to happen to me if I went out, but I had to. I wrote in a book “I’m going to get hurt today” and dated it, before I left. Ended up breaking my leg (no surprise there). It was New Years Day 2005. A great way to start the new year. First (and last) time I had ever broken a bone or been injured. I don’t really think that is a good prediction, though. I’ll try to think of more…

Also, if you’d like to put down your predictions for something, go ahead. Then if it happens you can be like “I told you so” if it turns out being right…

I told many people if they voted for Bush they would end up regretting it.

I mentioned John F Kennedy Jr to three separate people in early July 1999. I don’t know why, as the Kennedys are rarely my topic of conversation.

In 1973, the evening before the Notre Dame/Southern Cal football game, I had a dream that Notre Dame would win in an upset by the score of 24-14. The following day Notre Dame upset Southern Cal by the score of 23-14. I was too young to get a bet down.

I have since had no similar predictive sporting dreams.