Your christmas (holiday) wish

For those of you who do celebrate the season, what is your one burning desire this Christmas?

What gift are you hoping to get?

What wish do you desperately want to come true?

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

Peace on Earth, food on every table, shelter for everyone.

And a Sony Mavica camera.
Zette :slight_smile:

and for everyone to click on my “Good news for a change” link if they haven’t already. In light of the latest school shooting, it may offer some hope that lots of our kids are wonderful people.

Work a little bit harder on improving your
low self esteem, you stupid freak!
Click here for some GOOD news for a change Zettecity

I already got the present I really wanted - a new PC. Now I’m just hoping my parents remember the right CDs I wanted this year.

As for Christmas wishes…I wish for inner peace, peace, love, and happiness for all my friends, and to get laid before the end of 2000. (Hey! I can’t be serious and sentimental ALL the time!)

And Burn? Love the new sig.

“There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.” - William James

I dont think World Peace will happen until a good number of people are nuked off the face of this earth, and the remaining struggling survivors are united under my stern but benevolent rule. So, peace on earth is right out as a wish… I’m not cut out to rule.

Personally, I’m wishing for the planet to survive the next few years, especially the next few months. I’m wishing the US somehow starts taking more than the economy into account when dealing with other countries. I’m wishing that one of my local sports teams will win a championship so I can go into a chat room for the opposing state and laugh at them (instead of sitting around annoyed at all the lame people that come into the chat room and make fun of my teams).

As far as crass material possessions… I want a mobo/cpu/ram combo to upgrade my machine and a digital camera.

http://www.madpoet.com
Computers have let mankind make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of tequila and handguns.

I cant think of anything that I desperately want gift wise. My wish is that my family and friends travel safely to and from their destinations during the holidays, and that the year 2000 is full of love, laughter, peace and great times for all.

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

I’d really like my friends from Carbondale to make it to my party on the 18th. And on a related note, I’d really like Love Interest #2 to stay after the party.

Other than that, not much, as long as I get to be with the family.

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

My most fervent wishes this year involve attitude changes for a couple of close family members who have some serious issues.

On the material side, I’m hoping for a digital camera. The ideal would be the Olympus 2500 a true digital SLR, but that’s about $1,500 and a little out of the question. Actually I’d be thrilled with any 2+ megapixel camera. But we’ve spent so much on kids and grandkids this year that I may end up with a nice new pair of socks.

The magical word “Benign.”

An acceptance letter from the college I want to go to.

The IQ of a group is equal to the IQ of the dumbest member divided by the number of people in the group.

my englishman… sighs

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

If we are talking about stuff, I want a lava lamp, and I am getting one! I know, cuz I ordered it with my club Z points, and its ready to be picked up tomorrow.

My wish would be:

1. for my mom to get better, remission, or better yet, find out its all been a horrible mistake…

2)I wish Frankie’s scar would disappear,

1. I wish thier dad would be a better father,

2. I wish I could meet a man in my own area code with a fraction of the brains and wit as the men I meet here.

now that I read that list, it makes me glad I am getting the lava lamp…at least I wont be totally dissapointed.

(does club Z have a dating service?)

My Christmas wish?

In spite of all the crap I’ve been through this year, I’m alive and enjoying life.

That, and I feel that these holidays might be the best I’ve ever had, due to a special person who has already made me forget much of the past year.

So my wishes have already came or are about to come true…

Yer pal,
Satan

Well i guess i will post mine now:

My material desire is a Kitchenaide stand up mixer… oh the things I would make…
As for the non-material item… i reserve to deliver that news until i tell the other person involved to see if they like the idea also.

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

I’m not dying for anything in particular (I’ve already treated myself for Christmas). I just want all the people I love to be healthy and happy, even if it means putting up with me. :wink:

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge…others just gargle.

100% material: A laptop, a pink one.

Otherwise there are three things that I want more than anything in the world:

I can’t really be specific, but for a certain person to fall off the face of the earth, very painfully.

To move to Pittsburgh with my husband getting that job he interviewed for.

For a precious little egg to meet a nice ‘guy’ and evolve into…well isn’t it obvious?

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits

Well Doll, you can always use the word Tomago for egg (it’s japanese) since most people you run into don’t speek japanese you can get away with it

“I hope that my little friend Ms. Tomago meets a nice guy and they can evolve into something great.”