Your Secret Shame...

I’m an attention whore. Wait, that’s not a secret.

Ummm… ladle? Nope that’s not a secret here either.

Fuck it all. I like the PowerPuff Girls TV show. Blah.

I assume you’ve seen this?

I shot a man in Reno,…just…to…watch…him…die. You think I’m kidding, don’t you?
(it wasn’t really Reno)

I like anchovies on pizza.

Anastasaeon, you have an empty ballsack? That you shave?

I’m so confused.

I was thinking about this thread a little while ago. If people posted their secret shame, then it wouldn’t be very secret now would it? Quite the paradoxismical quandary.

When I saw your name on this thread, I wondered what you could be sharing that you haven’t already shared before. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, I’ve noticed at least a couple of these, share your secret X. And I ponder what you’re pondering. . . with different words.

I have a collection of Barbara Cartland books.

Ask and ye shall receive. On second thought, PM me and ye shall receive blush

I like to watch “Kim Possible” and “Spongebob Squarepants”.

Haggis is cooked in a stomach, traditionally. But that doesn’t make it gross any more than hot dogs and sausages are gross for being stuffed inside intestines. The actual contents of a haggis aren’t really any more disgusting than the meat in a taco. The people who think haggis is gross generally are people who have not eaten it.

I’ll take a pass, thankyouverymuch. That ladle info. was more than enough for me. Thanks for the offer, though.

And anyway, that wouldn’t be revealing a secret since it’ll still be a secret if only I know.

I, on the other hand, am extremely interested in your views, Autolycus, and would most certainly like to subscribe to your newsletter. :wink: :smiley:

Be careful what you wish for! I see danger ahead. :eek:

I’m an assistant manager in a Wine and Liquor store. Out of the hundreds of wine bottles available, I’ve only tried five. Though people expect me to know whether every wine is good or not, and they won’t trust me if I admit that I’ve never tried the wine. So I lie.

If they are looking for light body California wine, I could tell them where to find that. Though if anyone asks for “a good red wine”, then they get whatever I feel like recommending them, and I *will *tell them that it’s good.

It’s mostly subjective anyways. Different people, different tastes.

I… I…

Ye-esss. Yes. That’s better than anything I could have come up with, anyway. :smiley:

Nah, posting on a message board doesn’t make anything less secret…as long as you keep it from the people who you don’t want to have know…(…I’m not sure that grammar is right…)

My secret is that I’m in science and yet sometimes I have a sneaking suspicion that I’m really not that good at it. As long as I keep this information from my advisors who pay me, it’s all good…

I’m a dog lover, and i think of my dogs as people…well, not REAL people…but every so on, I catch my self worrying about Buddy ( male springer spaniel): gee, i wonder if Buddy liked his dinner tonigh!

Sometimes, when I’m all alone, I triple-post.

My mom owned a successful restaurant for 18 years before she retired. I’ve worked there as soon as I became of working age. But I can’t cook. I can do everything except cook. I blame her since she would show me which sauces and ingredients to put together - but she premakes all the sauces! How can you cook if you don’t even know what’s in the secret sauces!?