Youtube: Funny Videogame Glitch that Will Leave You Crying (NSFW/Language)

(WARNING: NSFW due to language)

This video is of MLB2k( It is a glitch and the commentary by the guy is pretty funny.

I was crying as I watched it.

Do a barrel roll!
Why no, I’m not above memes.

Here comes the center fielder!

Left Fielder: Barrel roll! Weee!!!

Center: It’s much better when you run first! Look! Weeee!!

It looks like the either the collision detection allows the ball to sit closer to the wall than the player can approach or there’s two different distance calculations for the park scale depending on if it’s the player or the ball. The players are going crazy because the ball is close but AI routine can’t find a path to it. It’s possible that it’s just that park that has this problem though I wouldn’t bet on it…

“Put a ‘Manny being Manny’ button in the game!”

Has that guy ever seen a barrel?

Those were somersaults.

Ok, I didn’t expect that to be so funny. I thought it would be a slightly odd glitch with funny commentary. Now I’m giggling like crazy.

Obviously, they think they’re as good as Ozzie Smith, so they’re attempting to act like him.

“Try a somersault!” hasn’t really caught on (except in the PTKFGS universe).

Yeah, call me pedantic, but that really bothered me about this clip.

Quicksand! (Language here too).

“Do a barrel roll!”

Yes, it’s juvenile and nonsensical.

Heh, good one. Don’t know how that has evaded me for so long. Must’ve barrel rolled.

…whoops. There went a glitch that missed beta testing.

As I referred to, Peppy also said “try a somersault!,” but that phrase has not become a meme like “do a barrel roll!” has.

Can a person even do a barrel roll? I’m not sure what it means outside of an aviation context.

He sounds a little like Bill Hicks for a moment there.

But this looks like a really buggy game. I guess with Consoles being online and possible updates they got sloppy - or aren’t the game on consoles updated?

Well, a barrel roll is rolling sideways along the x axis, so for a person, I’ll say a barrel roll would be a cartwheel.

Yeah. Didn’t you ever roll down a hill when you were a kid, or play “steamroller” with your siblings? Think stop, drop, and roll.

Oh, I’d bet money that it’s in a database somewhere, along with a producer’s instructions to defer the bug so they don’t slip their GM date.