Nose Picking

How many of you pick your noses in front of your wife, spouse, or significant other? Before I got married I never saw my wife pick her nose. The week after we get married, wham, she starts to pick her nose in front of me. She says we’re married and it doesn’t matter. Is this normal, or is she just particularly gross? On a similar note how many of you pee or poop with the door open?

I had a similar problem–my girlfriend felt the need to discuss all things vile and repulsive whenever I was eating. But I broke her of that habit.

Here’s what ya do…

1. &nbsp Begin an engaging conversation with your SO.
  2. &nbsp Calmly slide your pinky-finger into one of her nostrils and snag a fair sized booger.
  3. &nbsp Remove the booger and examine it for a moment.
  4. &nbsp Stick the booger deeply within your own nose.
  5. &nbsp Carry on the conversation as though nothing had happened.

This has worked quite well in my experience, but, as with all things, YMMV…

-David

Major read what I said in your butt wiping post.

“I think it speaks to the duality of man sir.”
(private Joker in Full Metal Jacket)

Maj, come on, you only posted 6 times so far & they are almost all about what you would consider disgusting topics. You are out doing aha by far, plus most of your stuff has already been discussed in the 100,000 posts here already.

aha, someone’s coming out ahead of ya!

Handy: Excuuuuse me for not reading 100,000 posts. I actually submitted my question to Cecil but I got a reply back from Jill suggesting that I post it here instead.

I used to think about sex most of the time, but after I got married my mind has been occupied with these important issues instead.

I don’t know much about aha. The only topic that I’ve read that he submitted was the “how long does someone really last during sex” topic. Maybe he is still pre-occoupied about sex. Just wait a year or two.

Maj, I’d hope there’s more to life than pondering butts, noses, navels and weird sex questions. If that’s all life’s about, then please tell me your occupation…I’d love to have your job!

Maybe you can get a grant to research these topics?