Secret:Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?

So I get up this morning and I shower-up, do my hair, brush my teeth and I’m smellin’ good. I go to put my deodorant on, and lo and behold, I’m out. So not wanting to smell like a dead horse later on in the day, I grab my girlfriend’s Secret. I’m holding it in my hand, and the sales pitch “Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman” rings in my mind. Supposedly it’s PH balanced for her, but not for me. To make a long story even longer, I put the stuff on. My question is, am I going to have sweat rings down to my waist by the end of the day because my body’s PH is different than my girlfriend’s or will my pits be dry and smelling like a flower all day?

The flower thing. :slight_smile:

I use Degree brand. The last time I bought some, all they had was the “shower fresh” scent. sigh But the scent wears off quicker than you think.

Wrong thinking is punished, right thinking is just as swiftly rewarded. You’ll find it an effective combination.

Yeah, and Trix is tasty enough for a rabbit but made for a kid. Exclusivisity breeds brand loyalty.

Elmer J. Fudd,
Millionaire.
I own a mansion and a yacht.

Be w-wary careful, the w-wabbit might be w-wistening…

Hey, I may have trouble with my Rs and Ls, but the stutterring is Porky’s deal!

Elmer J. Fudd,
Millionaire.
I own a mansion and a yacht.

We learned about this in chemistry class years ago. The “Ph balanced for a woman” line is just clever marketing. There is no difference between the Ph of a man’s and woman’s sweat. While Secret IS Ph balanced for a woman, it is also Ph balanced for a man. You might end up smelling a bit more floral than you’d like, but if it’s that or sweat rings, go for it.

–It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

I’ve had to use that in a pinch and it actually works better than some of the stuff that I usually buy. Now if there was something I could do about that floral scent.

We must blame them and cause a fuss before somebody thinks of blaming us.
Sheila Broflofski

This might be the time to move this to MSPIMS. What type of deodorant or anti-perspirant do you wear? I normally (on the days I don’t want to smell like a botanical garden) wear Degree, Shower Clean Scent. I tried their powder fresh scent, but until I used it up, I smelled like diapers. I also like Old Spice High Endurance, but it chaffed my sensitive little pits.

hightechburrito - Try unscented, it doesn’t smell like anything

Dang, I knew somebody was going to catch that, but “vewwy” and “wistening” just didn’t look right, either.

I always use unscented myself. “Scented Deoderant” sounds like something out of a Steven Wright routine.