Celebrity Look-Alikes

I have trouble distinguishing F. Murray Abraham from Ben Kingsley.
My husband gets Lisa Kudrow and Gwynneth Paltrow confused. (Although frankly, I don’t see it…except that they are both skinny blonds.)
What celebrities look alike to you?

Gail
“Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you, my friend–
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again…”
-Steely Dan

I get Dylan McDermott and Dermott Mulroney confused. Not so much for their looks, they don’t look that much alike. But they’ve got really similar names and they’ve both been in Julia Roberts movies.

“It’s not burnt. It’s Cajun!” - Christopher A. Evans

How about the Farah Fawcett{sp?}, Linda Evans, Bo Derek resemblence? I know they aren’t identical, and there are some serious age disparities but you’ve gotta admit sometimes they look enough alike to make you think they’re all the same person.

Dom DeLuise and that chef guy (i forget his name.) But someone must know who I mean.

Also Patty Duke and the girl who played her cousin. :slight_smile:

Paul Prudhonme (sp?) is the chef you’re probably thinking of. And I think that the older they get, the more Sting and Malcolm McDowell start to look a like.

Bill Pullman and Jeff Daniels. Could be the same guy even!

Bill Pullman, Bill Paxton and Jeff Daniels are all the same guy.

Bill Paxton! That’s the one I couldn’t remember! Absolutely!

Bob Newhart and Rodney Dangerfield.

Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey (sp?) look enough alike to be brothers…which is no doubt why they were cast as such in “EdTV.”

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Jeff Bridges and Kurt Russel.

Remember, I’m pulling for you; we’re all in this together.
—Red Green

I swear I’ve seen pictures of Emilio Estevez in which he looks a lot like Michael J. Fox (never the other was around though) but everyone thinks I’m nuts to think that.

Michael Easton looks like the Baldwins.

Billy Dean looks a bit like Micheal Dean Anderson (and I’m not the only one to see the resemblance for that one).

Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Claire Danes. There is simply no way I can tell them apart.

Also, Stefanie Powers and Jill St. John (the Robert Wagner connection makes them even more confusing).

How about Kurt Russel and Patrick Swayze?

Voices: Christian Slater and Jack Nicholson

Ali Sheedee (sp?) and Jennifer Jason Leigh (okay, the similarity was a point of a movie, but I thought they looked alike before I saw Single White Female)

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument” - William McAdoo

N-Sync, Backstreet Boys, and 98 Degrees

HubZilla:Ali Sheedee (sp?) and Jennifer Jason Leigh (okay, the similarity was a point of a movie, but I thought they looked alike before I saw Single White Female)

Except for that it was Bridget Fonda, not Ally Sheedy.

Elizabeth Perkins & Elizabeth McGovern. Both were also leading ladies to Kevin Bacon, so it adds to the confusion.