Crest Whitestrips

Anyone else use this? I just got a box and have the very first strips on my teeth, and boy, do they feel weird.

So have you had great success with these or did I just throw away some money?

I hope in two weeks my teeth look like this —> :smiley:

I tried them a few months ago, and they DID whiten my teeth…just not as much as I’d hoped. Wishful thinking, I guess. Then again, my teeth were stained as a child as a result of a medication my mother gave me.

Eric

They worked well for me, but they do list a few considerations - If your staining is due to medication they won’t work, if you have any crowns or filling in your front teeth they may not bleach.

I have al natural teeth, just drank a lot of cola when I was a teen. They worked well for me!

They didn’t work for me. Crest offers a money-back guarantee if they don’t work for you. Send your full name and address along with the UPC symbol and original receipt to:

Crest Whitestrips Guarantee
PO Box 427
Kings Mill OH 45034

Allow 4-6 weeks for processing. There’s a phone number on the box but it pretty much gives you just the above information.

You have to save all of the bottom ones for return too.

Yeah, they do feel weird and taste yicky.

Conflict of interest disclaimer: I work for the company that makes Crest Whitestrips

I tried them and they worked. I only did them on the top because I was too lazy to do the bottom and 6 months later I can still see the difference.

If you’re going for the neon look, you’ll be disappointed. But if you’re going for a few shades whiter, I think you’ll be pleased.

My friend got Crest strips from her dentist. She says they’re stronger than the ones you buy in the store. They made a tremendous difference for her teeth, they look great.

I have an intense dislike for this product just because of their crappy commercials. There are a few that strongly imply that whitening your teeth is as important and fulfilling as restoring lost pieces of fine art.

They are making my teeth sensitive.

Drink cold water? Yeeeowch!

The recording at the 800 number doesn’t say one has to return the bottom strips. It suggests one does just the upper teeth to compare but I don’t think one has to return the unused portion. I didn’t, anyway, so we’ll see if I get my refund.

I’m using them right now. I’m only about a week into using them, and already there is a HUGE difference. I’m pretty pleased-- after dropping more than $150 on a dentist treatment (that was uncomfortable, lengthy, tasted horrible and made my teeth extremely sensitive), this $41 thing is getting the job done. Woo hoo!