Fuck You Visa You Damn Racist Motherfuckers

So, I am watching TV and on comes a commerical where two African American go to the clerk to pay for their purchase. The clerk a young blonde woman (who looks like Hitler’s dream) asks the man making the purchase with for some ID. He gives her the ID and she then asks how she is supposed to tell him from the man with him. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do they insist all black people look alike (the men in didn’t even look that similar). I guess since all black people look alike they should have to get a Visa Check Card so they won’t have to worry the man next to tell doesn’t look too similar.

Fuck you Visa. I have black friends and I always tell them apart. I am sure that I would have a hard time telling you Visa Executives apart since all assholes look the same.

because they are twins? Next rant on how Martin and Charlie sheen looking alike is ageist!

Er, I thought the point was that the guys were identical twins.

Oh dear. I can’t believe a company the size of Visa fucked up so badly.

I like to think that my asshole is unique.

Umm…hello dumbass? Pick up the white courtesy phone.

Those black men are twin brothers…Tiki And Ronde Barber of the NFL.

As in twins sometimes LOOK ALIKE…and these twins do look alike?

As in that’s the point of the fucking commercial?

As in you’re a PC idiot (who has no apparent problem calling a white clerk “Hitlers Dream”)

Fuck off and die asshole.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the Tiki and Ronde Barber commercial? As Tars pointed out, they are twins and twins have a tendency to look alike.

This rant’s a joke right?

Hah! It’s like a written SouthPark episode!
Or is it a parody? I can never tell.

I would like to point out that the advertisement referred to doesn’t air here in Australia, so I took the OP at face value.

I wil now crawl under a rock.

The men in question, are twins, Tiki and Ronde Barber.

Hence the confusion.

:smack:

I type too fricken slow.

Iwatched Rated X on the weekend and it’s damn spooky how alike Charlie and Emilio look in that movie.

They’re not twins, actually. It’s the same guy; one of them is from the future and came back to visit his past self.

In the future, they still have Visa? Star Trek lied to us!

You know what I don’t understand? Why is she hassling him? So what if his ID looks like his brother…his brother is there, it’s not like there’s some sort of case of theft going on. Very confusing.

I have black friends too! Can I play?

This is a rant by the same person who hates puppies. Although, admittedly, that thread might have been a parody - as might this one. Who knows?

I have to say though… from the pictures linked, they don’t look alike.

Hard to tell. Y’know, they all look alike anyway.

The thing that bothers me about the commercials is that most places ask for ID for credit cards now, so the whole thing is rather pointless.