Anit Trust..to file or not to file

I have recently been put out of business by a loose group of buyers in a small communtiy of wholesalers. They talk on the phone before the" auction" and attempt to establish an agreed upon price for the commodity. My small company did not “play ball” and has effectively been eliminated as “loose cannon” in the market.

I do not want to commence any action where the only goal is to punish them and not have the potential of benefitting me, due to the physical risks involved in initiating an action resulting in a suit.

Advice from those more experienced sought. I will certainly provide any additional details which respondants require. I went with a " less is more" approach on this initial posting.

Thank You in advance.

Let’s see…
We don’t know how they put you out of business, we don’t know if they followed the law in the way they conferred before the “auction”, we have no idea what you mean by “auction”, and we don’t know if this involves city, county, state or national commerce laws. We don’t even know what city or state this is taking place in. This doesn’t even take into accout that you are seeking legal advice from a group of anonymous posters, something the SDMB has always discouraged.
See a lawyer.

Lockdown.