Guy Stuff

What the heckers. There’s a thread on girl stuff out there, so I thought all us guys could just hang out here for a bit and do guy things. Ya know, fart and scratch ourselves.

Belllch!

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Can I be invited? I think I’d like this thread better anyway.

belch! How about those Rams? scratches belly

Pass me a beer, will ya Unc? Lemme just fire up the Weber here (FWOOM), and we’ll get started.

I like beer… belching…

“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

Sue, youre from edmonton arent you? burp Im from Calgary. repositions the boys

Yep, just going to lie on the couch and watch some TV, close my eyes so I’m only listening…(drool is starting to run down my chin)

being a guy is fun!

What else is on?

Sure ladies, come on in. Just remember we’ve got control of the TV remote and no one’s gonna put the lid down on the toilet.

Dopeler effect:

I’m trying really hard to learn how to belch properly. Can I hang with you guys for a while? I brought Cheesy Poofs!

Now theres a girl who knows how to get in with the guys. Ive saved you a spot on the couch over here Cristi…and bring those Cheesy Poofs over with you.

Belching? That’s for pussies.

You’re a real man when your farts stink so bad, you have to leave the room.

now who wants pizza?

< scratches crotch…sniffs finger >

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Buuurrrrrp

Well, ya know, Donj, [picks at scab] 'bout them Rams, you unnerstan the Lions are gonna rip 'em a new one come Sunday, doncha? [wipes blood on pants] Toss me 'nother, eh?

Reality is for people who can’t handle drugs.

-Tom Waits

yep yep yep Im from Edmonton… nice to meet you Don
hmmm scratchin and sniffin in this room? things are looking up… hey uncle?? I dont mind you guys having the tv control… thats one of those genetic things too.

“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

[brightly]

Who’s up for prostate exams?

{snaps rubber glove]

Uke

[rips open bag of Cheesy Poofs]

Here ya go! May I have a beer, please?

oops…was that too polite?

Hmm, looking at the TV Guide I see Kiana’s Flex appeal is on. Time to get naked.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Excuse me, is this where the Vicar’s tea party . . .

[glaring through lorgnettes]

Oh, pardon ME!

Nice to meet you too Sue. Tosses Cristi and weimar a beer Hey mullinator, Kianas Flex appeal is not a group show. It is to be watched only when you are alone please. Weimar * buuuuuuuurp * The lions dont stand a chance against the pounding Faulk is going to give them.

The coals ready on that grill yet, Manhattan? I’ll get the porterhouses out of the fridge. Anybody need anything while I’m up?

Dopeler effect: