Ask the five year old child.

We all know that children can give a unique insight into this world so now is your chance to ask Life’s big questions to be answered by my five year old brother.

So forget Cecil. Here’s the answer to all your questions.

Why is the goldfish upside-down?

At the top of the bowl?

Do you like candy?

What is the meaning of life?

I’m sorry guys but the lil’one just left for school so he’ll be available for your questions in about 7 hours.

When he’s back, I’d like to ask him…

On a 4 terabit ADP line with multi-zap encryption how do I go about filtering the cloned infra-electron field without side-clocking the proton matrix?

First of all,I think our oracle should have a name,even if it’s a screen name like “LITTLE BIG DUDE” or some such. Yeah,why don’t you ask him what he wants his name to be?

I’d like to know what he thinks of president Bush.

And at what age are you old?

And where does the light go when it goes out?

And does he think there are too many rules or not enough.

This is fun. What a great idea. I could think of a thousand questions for him.I hope this takes off.

Why is bird poop white?

I can’t believe I’m the first to think of this question…

Why?

If the speed of light is 186 Million miles per second, and the speed of a slug is one inch per hour, how long has Robert Conrad had that battery on his shoulder?

Do cows in other countries Moo in different languages?

Can you fix my video?

I’ve got a five year old son and I’m going to his kindergarten class’s Valentine’s Party this morning. So I’ll be surrounded by five year olds. I think you can probably be a little more sophisticated in your questions (okay, some of you). I know that he’s found some features of WarCraft III that I didn’t know existed. Yesterday I told him that his grandfather’s birthday is the 22nd, and did he know how old he’d be? “Umm, sixty-eight?”, no, he’s sixty-eight now, he’ll be sixty-nine.

Maybe I’ll run some of your questions by him too and see if we get the same answers.

Why do dogs hate cats?
Why do cats hate mice?
Who do mice hate?

Who’s going to win the Daytona 500?

What’s brown and sticky?

…just checking if five-year old’s senses of humour are changing!

Are we there yet?

Who is the prettiest girl in the world?

I’ll serve as control here, and ask the same question I asked the oracle:

Paper or plastic?

littlebigdude is now back for the night.

No, because I don’t like candy (go figure)

When you have a family and you haven’t died before you are a family.

If you go underground to get there easily you won’t get hurt. Get a bag of water as well.

I think he’s good because he tidies up his house better than anyone else.

Into the van and then when they can’t use it any more they buy some more.

Too many rules because there are too many questions.

Because if it’s white it doesn’t smell. White is not smelly because it is bright.

Because you want to trick us.

A hundred days.

No. Because.