Replace one word of a movie quote with the word "underpants"

Simple premise. Replace one word in a famous movie quote with the word “underpants.” Each instance of that word must be converted. You can make changes to verb tense to maintain grammatical correctness if necessary.

Underpants? We don’t need no steenkin’ underpants!

“I’ll be underpants!” – The Terminator

“Underpants. James Underpants.” – James, uh, Underpants

Casablanca: Of all the underpants in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Karate Kid: Underpants on. Underpants off.

Braveheart: …but they will never take our UNDERPANTS!

Chinatown: “Forget it, Jake. It’s underpants.”

Eliot Ness: How do you do it, then?
Malone: You wanna know how you do it? Here’s how – they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That’s the underpants way, and that’s how you get Capone! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

Jerry Maguire: “Show me the underpants!”

Love Story: “Love means never having to say you’re underpants.”

Silence of the Lambs: “I ate his underpants with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. (sluuuuurp)”

“That’s not a moon! That’s underpants!”

Shatner in Wrath of Khan:: “Underpaaaaants!”

Now let’s blow these underpants and go home!- Star Wars: A New Hope

: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah… Are you telling me you built a time machine… out of underpants? -Back to the Future

Thrust! Birds like ducks and geese, when they take off, what do they haaaave? Thrust! -Chicken Run

You cannot pass… I am a servant of the Secret Underwear, wielder of the Underpants of Anor. The Dark Underpants will not avail you, Underpants of Udun. Go back to the shadow! You shall not pass!

“Frankly, my underpants, I don’t give a damn!”

“I am your underpants, Luke.”

Somewhere… under the pants…

The Godfather:

“I’m gonna make him underpants he can’t refuse.”

“Leave the gun, take the underpants.”

“Luca Brasi sleeps with underpants.”

:smiley:

Lloyd Dobler: “I don’t want to sell underpants, buy underpants, or process underpants as a career. I don’t want to sell underpants bought or processed, or buy underpants sold or processed, or process underpants sold, bought, or processed, or repair underpants sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don’t want to do that.”

(From that modern classic Say Underpants…)

Dirty Harry: “Go ahead, make my underpants”

Cool Hand Luke:
Luke: I can eat fifty underpants.
Dragline: Nobody can eat fifty underpants.
Other Prisoner: You just said he could eat anything.
Dragline: Did you ever eat fifty underpants?
Luke: Nobody ever eat fifty underpants.

“There’s no crying in underpants!”

Gladiator: “Strength and underpants.”

Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came barrelling in here did you see a sign out front of my house that said Dead Underpants Storage?
Jules: Jimmie…
Jimmie: Answer the question! Did you see a sign out front that said Dead Underpants Storage?
Jules: [ pause ] No.
Jimmie: And you know WHY you didn’t see it?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain’t there, 'cause storing dead underpants ain’t my fucking business, that’s why!

“I’m king of the underpants!”

“Life is like a box of underpants.”