Going grocery shopping...

Anyone want anything?

A case of long neck Miller lites and some ice cream would be good.

Oh, and I promised to make dinner tonight, so swing buy the frozen foods and pick up a couple tv dinners, would ya?

Oh, thanks, sweetie. Yes, I need some lemon-scented ammonia, some Bandaids, and hair gel.

Oh, yes, and cone coffee filters, size 4.

Yeah, some crackers – the wheat ones with “cheez” sandwiched in would be perfect. Thanks!

takes out wallet, hands over a couple bucks

Youthful idealism and childhood innocence.

Ya me TellMeI’mNotCrazy ain’t buying? :smiley:

And if they don’t have that, how about a flank steak, a bottle of soy sause, and a bulb of garlic?

This is a “You buy, I fly” type deal here, folks. :smiley:

Well, heck. That’s no fun!

I’m on a baking binge today, and I realized I am out of a few things-
Flour
Almond Extract
A bottle of Bailey’s (making Bailey’s pound cake)
Two bags of chocolate chips
Dozen eggs

That should do it.

Oh, and parchment paper.

About a pound of bulk trail mix, the kind with M&M’s and cashews in it.

I need a fresh loaf of bread, and some jam for Mr. S (raspberry and black raspberry, both seedless please).

Oh, and I’m out of caffeine-free Coke. Thanks a bunch!

:: hands over a ten ::

What’s the going price on those?

I don’t know, my regular store doesn’t carry them, so I was hoping some other store carried them.

When the cashiers ask me if I found everything I needed, I tell them no, and hit them with the CI & YI bit. Guaranteed double take every time.

Oh, good, you can save me a trip! I’m making deviled eggs for the choir dinner, so pick me up two dozen eggs, and a small jar of Miracle Whip…the fat-free stuff we have just doesn’t work. Oh, and a small jar of kosher dills…no-garlic, if they have them. And something small and chocolatey.

I’ll take a few sprigs of mint. I’m in the mood for a Mojito.

Whoa-ay. Maybe I shoulda laid down just a couple ground rules.

The first one being “I do not buy Mirac-”

What.

Don’t pout! Nope. Not gonna…

Church choir you said?

Sigh.

Fine. But this is the ONLY TIME!

I need about 2 pounds of Copper River King Salmon filets, a bottle of Chateau St. Jean Merlot 2002, a sweet yellow onion, 2 bulbs of garlic, a quart of sour cream, a half ounce of fresh dill, 20 fresh asparagus spears and 3 artichokes.

here’s 80 bucks. That oughta cover it.

thanks.

I don’t know exactly what you’re making – but can I have some?

If Rufus can dump the dill, I’ll be over for dinner!! :wink:

And if vbob is getting

I’ll take a side order of motivation…to go. (Will I need to show my past tax returns for that or take out a personal loan?)

My list is short: one gallon of sweet tea. From the deli, preferrably. hands over $3 I so enjoy being overcharged for stuff that I am fully capable of making, better and cheaper. (See to go order above.)

:smiley:

One bottle of Chivas Regal, two 6oz fliet mignons wrapped in bacon, and one of those checkout isle mini “books” along the lines of “The Secret Powers of Cats” please.