Music Lovers - I need your help!

My sister and I were driving to the beach today listening to the radio and the song “Move Your Body” by Nina Sky came on. We were singing to it until it got to one part where we both just looked at each other and started laughing because we cannot figure out what they heck the guy is saying. We tried looking it up online, but they don’t have this part in the lyrics.

So, my fellow dopers, I need your help. Somewhere in the middle of the song, Nina stops singing and a guy starts. He says one line three times, then another line three times, then Move Your Body three times. What are the first two lines? To us, it sounds like “sewerline” ?? and then “something swine” ?? - we know this is not correct but we can’t figure out what it is.

Can anyone help us??

Thank you in advance! :smiley:

Sheesh…ya could’ve just asked me:stuck_out_tongue:

Ya know, Hal - this is why I wrote in the other thread that I have to put up with your crap. In the original post I said that we looked the lyrics up online and that part isn’t in there :rolleyes:
:stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy,

My ten minutes listening to the song and searching lead to about ten sites which list that particular pair of lines as "Slow Whine [8x]", "Fast Whine [4x]".  I'm not entirely convinced of the "whine", but the "slow" and "fast" are accurate to my ears...

Cheers,
DF

Wow, Dancer_Flight - you didn’t have to go to extremes like that! But I really, really do appreciate it - it will keep my sister and I from singing “sewer line” at that part - haha!

And I am honored that this was your first post - makes me feel all kinds of special :smiley:

:smack: :smack: :smack:

Ok, I guess we’ll count that as my annual mistake. :wink:

You’re more than welcome. I’ve been reading the SDMB for the past couple of weeks and I like it here. When that next pay check comes in, I’ll definitely subscribe. Besides, as a Piled Higher and Deeper candidate, research should be second nature :cool: .

-DF

“I am the walrus-ine,
I am the walrus-ine,
I am the walrus-ine,
I play with your mind,
I play with your mind,
I play with your mind,
Move your body,
Move your body!”

Yeah, never heard of it.

Well, congrat on the ?possible? PhD. And I certainly think you should join - you will fit in just fine here (besides, you helped me out and that’s enough to fit in around here in my book :stuck_out_tongue: )

And this is why I think you should be the official Straight Dope Smartass :stuck_out_tongue:

: hangs head in shame :
I sowwy.

But, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? :smiley:

I second! Motion carried! Congratulations, harmless! You have another sig line to add!

It is nothing to be ashamed of honey…it’s why we all love you! :smiley:

Of course! I will always love my Harmless!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

YAY!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww, tanky much!

Has anyone else notice that Brat Packer infested threads just don’t seem to die too quickly?
I mean your OP was answered by the third response, but it still lives on. :wink:
Must be 'cause we’s so :cool:.

That’s the theory I’m sticking with dagnabit!