Mary Kay Letourneau, the school teacher of our boyhood dreams, on the streets again

At the end of our last episode, Mary-Kay was slammer-bound for violating the terms of her probation by boinking her 6th grade student AGAIN, and incidently getting pregnant AGAIN. After nearly 8 years in the Nog House, Mary Kay is out again.

Boyfriend is now 21. One of the terms of her parole is that she stay away from him. HE has hired a lawyer to fight that.

Hasn’t anybody made a movie of this thing yet? Even if one already got made, there’s meat enough for a sequel now.

I saw a movie on the Lifetime channel just yesterday on Mary Kay’s story. I didn’t get to finish it, but I’m sure they will be running it again.

She is one of the most beautifull woman I have ever seen,no wonder guys in her class were crazy about her.
But throwing her in to jail for falling in love with 14 year old,is way to harsh.This is America .

I somehow think you fail to comprehend any detail of this saga. This person needs to be locked in an asylum for many years to come. No offense. Just my opinion.

One look at her and you can tell her attic is either empty or filled with frightening toys.

After years in slammer what would you expect her to look like?
She still looks much better than 80% of American women. :wink:

I’m just guessin but I think you guys are talking about two WAY different things. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m talking about BEFORE she went in.

I think Mary Kay and Debra Lafave need to compare notes.

Or at least their attorneys need to talk.

How about throwing a scary, creepy, obsessed stalker in jail for going after a 12 (not 14) year old?

Boyo Jim have no fear. This is sure to become a series on the PMS…err… Lifetime Network.

What you talking about?can you be more specific.

What a great line! Can I steal this?

What I find disturbing is that Villi wants to be with her again, so he’s fighting to lift the restraining order.

I know they’re both adults, but has anyone examined this boy to make sure he’s dealing from a full deck? This is a grown victim who wants to be with his abuser again.

If the genders were reversed I don’t think there’d be any debate about this.

Be my guest :D.

What Mr. Blue Sky and kunilou said. I’ve had occasion to browse some of the non-public material on Ms. Latourneau, and trust me, this is not a May-December romance (or, I guess, January-April) being squashed by close-minded authoritarians. Mary Kay is nuts. She’s crazy enough that by comparison you’d rather trust your kids’ safety to a Cabriolet full of bat guano. She is a freaking loon.

As far as I can tell from searching the IMDb, it seems the hypothetical Lifetime movie suggested by swampbear was never actually made, but if it ever is, and if it portrays Latourneau with one iota of romantic sympathy, then it’s a gross misrepresentation of reality.

Long story short: The only difference between her and Charles Manson is the body count.

Sorry, I missed Me_Love_Coffee’s reference at the top indicating that a movie was, in fact, actually made. I didn’t find a thing on IMDb, so… any link? I’d like more info, to see whether it would be warranted to launch a Pit rant in which I rip the ass off the project and firehose alligator piss into its twitching colon.

Conveniently scheduled for tomorrow night (August 5) at 9:00 p.m., it’s All-American Girl: The Mary Kay Letourneau Story starring Penelope Ann Miller and Mercedes Ruehl. It was made in 2000, so it won’t have all the latest updates. Time for a sequel!

Convenient, my ass. Someone at Lifetime made a last minute program change, making the traffic department crazy in the process.

(ivylass, who works in traffic and deals with last minute program changes on an unfortunately regulare basis.)

Thanks, SpoilerVirgin. With that info I found the IMDb link. (Don’t know why it didn’t come up before.)

Based on the user comments there, I find myself sorely tempted to set the TiVo just to see how ridiculously inaccurate and irresponsible this version really is. Of course, it wouldn’t be like slowing down for a car crash; it would be jumping out of my own vehicle and frantically humping the twisted metal.