Strip clubs- most full contact?

Inspired by another thread here, I wanted to ask Dopers from other areas, - what Strip clubs allow the patrons/girls to get the closest to actual sex?

Here in SF, they have the Mitchell Bro’s on O’Farrell, where they have had full contact- the rules are no touching anywhere the very tiny bikini covers, but if the tips are good, you can touch where you want- well no “instertion” usually. And the girls grope you back- not just lap dances. In fact for the right tip many will put on a rubber glove and… :wink: Other places have “private rooms” where more or less anything goes, but that’s not what I am talking about. I am talking about more or less “public” (maybe VIP room, yes) special shows and such, with legit strippers.

In Dallas, I went to one where supposedly you were only supposed to tough on the same “no personal areas”, but for a reasonable tip the girls allowed theirs breats to be touched and handled. Some would get a bit more intimate in the lap dances, using their hands - through your pants yes, but more than “just a lap dance”.

In Arizona one place had lap dances- and a couple of the girls got a litle extra naughty- but not compared to Dallas or SF.

Here in San Jose- not even lap dances, so…

OK, guys- where is the “nastiest” strip club(s) in America?

'Fraid I don’t know firsthand, but I’d guess one of those legal brothels in Nevada would be your best bet. Order a strip show and anything else you want, I guess.

I remember a few years ago there was a big thing in Toronto about (I think they were called) jerk dances and how so many strippers jerked off customers that the price was driven down and it was 5 dollars or something, and that any dancer who didn’t do that couldn’t expect to make any money, etc, so they weren’t going to allow jerk dances!

I don’t know what the deal is now. Maybe there is a Toronto perv on this board who can fill you in.

Shreveport LA (and the entire state if the entertainers are to be believed) does not allow contact, so you’re really getting an “air-above-your-lap dance”. I got to see the inner workings of a club there thanks to a friend’s father who is the manager. Facinating. They have absolutely state-of-the-art surveillance for security, to tally transactions by the entertainers, and to monitor the entertainers for unauthorized physical contact. There’s more even more interesting stuff, but for a different thread.

(So, not in Shreveport I meant to add).

The Crazy Horse in San Francisco has mostly full body contact. When I went there a few times, each night they’d do something raunchy and get a ‘volunteer’ to participate. Female patrons get a lot of attention at these places, from what I saw. One stripper would have her (female) friends occasionally drop by, and grope and make out with them for a while (naked) :eek:

Oddly enough, as sexy as it was to see a stripper naked, it was 100x sexier to see some random woman get stripped naked :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, like I said, this isn’t what I was talking about.

Pokey - thanks?

Anyone else?
:confused:

Wiley’s. East Elmhurst, Queens, New York. I haven’t been there in about 15 years, don’t even know if it’s still there.

You had to knock on the door to get in. A bouncer would check you out, and if you passed inspection, you were in. Once you were in, anything went. Full contact. God knows what was happening in the back, but what was happening right on the bar was bad enough.

Am I right in thinking your name means “a fear of beautiful women”? If that’s the case, I don’t think you should be answering this question.

“The Block” in Baltimore. It’s a strip with about 10 girlie joints. The rest of the businesses are check-cashing, head-shops, adult stores, etc.

You buy a girl a drink for $20 and she will at least reach in your pocket and give it a couple tugs through the fabric.

And by “girl” I mean “slightly beyond middle aged woman who would frighten children unless they viewed her while drunk and in red light”.

She’ll give ya a feel of that dried out old box, too, if she likes you. In the right club, she’ll also offer to take you in the back and job your knob.

Lap dancers will griiiinnnnnd on it.

The newest addition, “The Hustler Club” has already been busted for illegal touching.

I don’t think any of what I described is legal.

I don’t know if they’ve cracked down on too much of it. I’ve only been to the block twice in my 8 years in Baltimore. I hear it used to be worse than it is now, and its pretty bad right now.

Lawd have mercy you boys have visited some unseemly places. :smiley:

In my experience, the more unnattractive the dancer, the “better” dance you’ll get. The better girls usually don’t have to do much to make their money. It’s that whole quality vs. quantity thing.

So yeah, if you see the toothless anorexic huddling in the corner, she’s the one you want to proposition to spank your monkey. haha.

I used to live in Baltimore, walking distance from the Block. For five years. I am not prude and have visited Strip Clubs in lots of different places, both in the US and outside of it. It should speak volumes that I never went into any place on that street. It was a seriously skanky place. Not appealing at all. Although I have to admit I found it fascinating that everything seemed confined, almost as if by magic, to that one block. FWIW this was from 1991-1995.

Well, we alreay have athread for skankiest strip joints. In my two examples, the girls were lovely, and real strippers. Nothing “skanky” at all, except perhaps their actions…

Haven’t been to a female strip club myself, but a male friend of mine was at one where one of the strippers sat up on the bar, spread her legs and put a tip jar next to her. I think he said it was $10 a lick. Ewwww!!! Sometimes I wish there was a vomiting smiley on this board. :eek:

Yup, that’s really funny. You get slight overflow around the corner, and then a half a block away in any direction, nothing.

It’s also within spitting distance of the Baltimore City Police Headquarters.

Larry Flynt’s Hustler club was supposed to give the place a little class. They charge a $15 cover and the women aren’t hags, but it’s not exactly what you’d call classy either.

I went to a strip club in Montreal with a few friend’s for a bachelor party back in March. I know there are a lot there…I think this one was called Club Super Contact. Up there, a few more things are legal. For $10 (Canadian) you get a little booth (no curtain) and the woman (a good 75% of whom were VERY attractive. The quality seems better up there.) would dance in front of you, and you could touch anywhere not covered. Since the women wore only a g-string, that leaves a lot that can be touched. Being from America, I was used to the idea of ‘look, don’t touch’ and the stripper scolded me for not touching her, it was kinda like insulting her, good enough to look at, but not touch. :confused:

According to information I’ve stumbled across at various locations on the Internets :smiley: , my adopted home of Houston apparently is the consensus choice for highest-mileage lap dances in the USA. As I’m not sure how much discussion on this subject SDMB rules allow, I’ll just mention that if you need more information, there is a public message board where this and related issues of dubious legality are discussed in exhaustive detail. I’m not going to give the name but a Google search on variations of “Houston strip club reviews” will likely turn it up at some point.

You must have gone to one of Dallas’ milder clubs, the last time I went it wasn’t a hand running along a certain section of my inner thigh…

Anyway, from a “Straight Dope” perspective, here’s some general info. You can get this “level of service” from pretty much any club if you’re willing to tip enough. Maybe you need to get the “VIP room” membership, maybe you just need to find a more secluded corner of the club. There are a small percentage, I’d guess single digit, or teens, of clubs where the bouncers will stop girl-initiated contact. Usually it is for the more egregious trespasses though and the girls will often know exactly where the line is and, for a large enough tip, how to skirt it. Bear in mind that I’m talking about dropping multiple Ben Franklins through the course of an evening. Doing this once a week or so will get you a rep as a regular and a big spender, so the line will often be pushed a little further on subsequent visits. Patronize a particular dancer and you may be able to get her to sit with you between dances and you can discuss which areas of the club are the most private in her opinion. Another frequent tip is to visit during the day shift when there are fewer guys and the girls are looking to milk the ones who did come in for all they’re worth.

Specifically for Dallas, the scuttlebutt is that “Peep ‘n’ Toms” in one of the mid-cities(Arlington) is considered one of the most “touchy-feely” clubs in the area. The P-n-T’s is primarially African-American, so don’t go there if you don’t like the sistas.

Enjoy,
Steven

Vancouver!

Florida is the only place I know where touching is above board. Full contact. Tampa specifically.