Hardee's new 1420 calorie "Monster Thickburger! Waifish tree huggers need not apply!

Hardee’s serves up 1,420-calorie burger - Fast-food giant skips diet craze, concocts fat-filled sandwich

Pfft, that’s nothing. We created far worse monstrosities than that on the night shift in the kitchen at Burger King.

Bun, cheese, bacon, cheese, onion, patty, cheese, bacon, cheese, mustard, patty, cheese, bacon, cheese, ketchup, patty, cheese, bacon, cheese, pickle, patty, cheese, bacon, cheese, mayo, bun.

Yes, the Quadruple Whopper that stoners speak of in hushed terms. O, for those days…

Fast food is unhealthy no matter how you look at it, so i hate it when certain chains fake a health friendly image to take the heat off. At least Hardee’s isn’t jumping on the wagon and they admit to it…Eat it if you like, just don’t blame the restruant when you pack on the pounds (suprise).

The “not a burger for tree-huggers.” had me laughing out loud for a minute or so. Brilliant, I say. It will definitely sell.

Yeah, but I think there’s room for healthy (or not too unhealthy) fast food as well; there’s nothing that says a restaurant has to be completely one way or the other.

You know, that might be the one thing that got me to eat at a Hardee’s (of course, their fries are very good IIRC).

Can you supersize that?

Do they call it the Good Morning Burger?

At that point, why not just roast an entire cow on a spit and glue some bread to it?

With a side of of pootie…poontang… what the hell do you call that Canadian heart attack with the french fries and gravy?

It’ll sell. And the tree huggers will outlive the coronary clique that is so willingly tosses that moniker around.

Thinning the herd by force feeding it a herd.

I’ve known teenage boys that could put away 3 of those things, easy.

Ya’ll are funny. “Oh dear, it’s meat, they’re gonna have heart attacks!” It’s amazing how the human race has survived this long given that meat is so bad for you :wink:

Poutine.
But poontang would be good, too.

I’m sorry, but “Not a burger for tree-huggers” make me think they really are using cardboard filler now.

Or how people that smoke three packs a day live to be seventy or alcoholics live to be ninety or how kids that went to school with asbestos insulation live to be a hundred.

Just because some beat the odds, that doesn’t mean all or even most will. If you make a habit out of eating those (and if I had the money, I probably would – I’m an admitted glutton), you’re more likely than not to die with grease in your veins instead of blood.

Sounds Great! Is there an Atkins friendly, lo-carb version? :smiley:

[Crocodile Dundee]that ain’t a burger This is a burger [/Dundee]

Holy crap!

I haven’t been to a Hardee’s since they got rid of the Frisco burger (the only fast food burger I actually liked), but I actually really want to try this. I agree that fast food places have gone way overboard with the health thing. Good on them for having the guts to come out with a politically incorrect hamburger.

Now, can I get it with a chocolate shake and pork rinds in place of the pop and fries?

I think they ought to dip it in beer batter, deep fry it, and then smother it with nacho cheese and serve it with a side of blue cheese dressing.

Sure, just don’t eat the bun and skip the fries and soda.