HELLO?! Am I on everyone's ignore list?

I asked a simple fucking question. A simple yes, no or I don’t know would suffice.

Ok…

Thank you.

So now we’re supposed to answer “I don’t know” to every question we don’t know? Jesus wept, get a grip.

If no one answers, either no one saw it, no one knows, or no one cares. Deal. This isn’t your personal freaking ask Jeeves, you know.

:rolleyes:

Pay attention to me!!! Look what I can do!!

How the fuck should I know if someone owns the rights to ‘Halvsie’? Find a fucking copyright lawyer, ya cheap bastid.

There, I answered. Hope you feel better.

Here ya go Rilchie. Have a theme song.

:smiley:

Jesus Fucking Christ. Do your own goddamned research.

Meanwhile, what Halvsie did you mean? That bullshit dog from here on the boards or what?

Christ, did halvsie die and crawl up you asses? What’s with you people today?

Did you ever stop to consider that of the people who read your question, no one fucking knew?

Cluttering up a thread with "I don’t know"s doesn’t exactly scream “fighting ignorance”, you know.

You are apparently not aware of this but this is a good time to learn–the world does not revolve around you and your fucking issues.

Or, you very well could be on everyone’s “ignore” list. It’s possible.
Either way, get over it.

Now will someone answer my question:

Who or what the fuck is Halvsie?

And, no, i’m not going to Google for it. So there!

Check her thread… I did a search for her, and offered my opinion.

It could be this, too:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=51807&perpage=30

I asked if my link was correct, and she didn’t say it wasn’t…

Some of us don’t read Cafe Society every day, or even every other day. I know that I, personally, don’t load even half the forums on a daily basis.

You’re not in my List but good lord you post some stupid shit sometimes.

Haj

This has got to be one of the funniest threads ever. C’mon, be honest. Have none of you never wanted to post the very same thing when your threads sink like a stone?

Done.

A movie about twisters called “Gone with the Wind”? I love it!

As for the OP, I use the same rules here as in real life; I don’t talk when I have nothing to say.