Movie Game Number V is Alive!

For the veterans, same rules as before. For those just joining the festivities, a quick introduction/review:

Poster #1 names a movie (theatrical release, as opposed to made-for-TV or direct-to-video).

Poster #2 names any actor listed in the cast of the film (the Internet Movie Database is the authority on this question, as well as how the performer’s name is spelled).

Poster #3 responds with a picture (other than the previously named one) in which that actor appeared.

And so on… and so on…

General consensus is that, once a movie that is (and/or has spawned) a sequel is played, no other films in that franchise are fair game for that round.

Before you post (especially once we’re several pages into the thread), please use the “Search this Thread” feature to ensure that you are not repeating a flick or cast member thereof. Otherwise someone has to post a correction, and things get all messy and stuff.

Since the title I picked for this incarnation is inspired by Short Circuit, the next poster’s role is to name a guy or gal who appeared in that feature.

Before you post (especially once we’re several pages into the thread), please use the “Search this Thread” feature to ensure that you are not repeating a flick or cast member thereof. Otherwise someone has to post a correction, and things get all messy and stuff.

Since the title I picked for this incarnation is inspired by Short Circuit, the next poster’s role is to name a guy or gal who appeared in that feature.
[/QUOTE]

Great start :smack:

I volley back with Ally Sheedy

Breakfast Club

Woo hoo! What took you so long?

Emilio Estevez

What took you so long? Right back atcha:

Mighty Ducks

The Mighty Ducks

I was going to e-mail you to let you know we finally drove a stake through the last round, so I’m glad you found the new thread.

Woo-Hoo simulpost! My first one!

Gotta go to bed guys, work rears its ugly head. Bleah :stuck_out_tongue:

Lane Smith

Hmph. Like I can’t smell a movie thread at 20 paces.

(Hey – when are you going to be in Philly again? I’m looking forward to buying you a cup of coffee.)

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
The Mighty Ducks

Joshua Jackson

[QUOTE=twickster]
Lane Smith

Hmph. Like I can’t smell a movie thread at 20 paces.

Great start, a muff and a simulpost on 2 of my first 3 posts.

The Legend Of Bagger Vance

Charlize Theron

Monster

Christina Ricci
I’m not quite sure the object of this game, is it to go on as long as we can, or to deliberately try to stump people and end it as quickly as possible?

Addams Family Values

Raul Julia

Paul Mazursky’s Tempest

Molly Ringwald

Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone

Michael Ironside

Glad to see everyone back! :slight_smile:

And soulmurk, if you look at the previous threads, the last one went for 41 pages & 2000+ posts…we wanna keep it going. :wink: