Film and TV history buffs: help with firsts in bondage article

OK, film history buffs, I’ve written an article on when the first forms of various bondage have appeared in the movies and on TV. I’d like you to check it out and see if any of the background material I’ve written about it jibes with what you know. (I don’t really expect you to give me any new leads to bondage firsts, but will be happy if I do get them.)

Why should you help? Because it might be fun (I had a lot of fun coming up with the article, for reasons detailed in the intro). And you might pick up some info that’ll let you win some bar bets someday, which is the REAL reason the SDMB exists in the first place.

The article itself is all text, though one of the articles it’s linked to (the opinionated history of bondage scenes that provides context for the chart of bondage firsts) includes a vidcap from a 1920s “educational” film about the dangers of feminism that includes a grainy blakc and white image of several naked women, one of whose breast are exposed. Since you have to link from it from the main article which is text only, it’s within the purviews of SDMB restrictions on ‘that sort of thing.’

There are links to pics on the bondage firsts chart, but they don’t work, as the article isn’t really live yet … I’m soliciting input from various sources, including this board, before I link to it from my site. Some comments Walloon gave me on another thread helped me with the article, I’m hoping for more. Fight my ignorance, you crazed ignorance fighters, you!

Here’s the link to the article.

There’s a typo in your link. This one seems to work.

Thanks, I thought I’d be OK typing it in by hand. :smack:

All your vidcap links come up empty.

Next time use both of them.

From the OP:

There’s a way to use BOTH of them??? :eek:

Oops. Didn’t think vidcaps were the same as pictures. Wait a minute. They aren’t, really. :smiley: