Prequels nobody wants to see.

What prequels should be avoided at all costs? Personally, I don’t want to see Patrolman Columbo . Can you imagine what a pain it would be to share a squad car with that guy?

Star Wars Episodes I, II and III.

Oh, wait…you’re talking about possible prequels, not ones that already suck…

Toy Story Zero - because kids don’t like industrial manufacturing films.

The Great Capture - Steve McQueen and James Garner are caught by the Nazis.

I would not care to see Jet Li in The None.

Malcolm W also does not appeal to me.

Keanu Reeves in a clunky, bug-filled version of The Arpanet wouldn’t be very exciting.

I forgot about Daniel Day-Lewis in The Penultimate Mohican.

I wouldn’t want to see Triassic Park.

I wouldn’t want to see Look Who’s Talking 1st Trimester, but then again, I didn’t want to hear that Lil Markie song either.

Fahrenheit 9/10 would be really pointless.

But then it wouldn’t be any worse than the original.

Anyway, see you F9/11, and raise you the terrifying prospect of a prequel to Roger and Me.

Me.

Harry Potter and the Muggle Kindergarten
Teenage Dirty Harry (actually this would be pretty cool)
The Fifth Sense

I would pass on A Larva’s Life, and also the prequel to AntzLarvaz.

[ul]
[li]None of Leonard Parts 1 through 5 should ever see the light of day.[/li]
[li]The final bombing run up the fjord by the Mosquitos in 633 Squadron was one of George Lucas’ major influences for the climactic “Death Star Trench” scene in Star Wars: by comparison, 632 Squadron could only be a disappointment.[/li]
[li]I think that The King and 0 might have a certain poignancy, although it would lack the cross-cultural tension of The King and I that we know and love.[/li]
On the other hand – assuming that we’re allowed to count TV mini-series – I for one would be happy to see 0, Clavdivs.[/ul]

Well, there’s always DOROTHY OF KANSAS, telling the story of how her parents died so that she came to live with Auntie Em and Uncle Henry.

Monty Python and Uther Pendragon had no audience interest at all

Even the presence of Will Smith couldn’t save I, Raw Materials.
Only the rabid fans watched Star Trek: The Preliminary Sketches

Sideways was better than the original concept, Upright.

And I’m glad we never got to see the prequel to Boiling point,** Lukewarm point**.

Hamlet: The College Years. Even his wacky pals Rosencrantz and Guildenstern couldn’t bring joy to Hamlet as a miserable, self-involved freshman.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Toddler

Prince Kong, would be kinda dull, but it would still have dinosaurs!

The completely planet-bound plot of Starfence was a definite non-starter.