Ask the guy who lives in a pro-dominatrix dungeon

I live in loft that houses two profession dominas’ dungeons.

Ask me questions and I will answer them!

Did you enjoy it?

The only time I have interaction with them as Domme’s and not my best friends is when they are either changing and walking around before a session.

I enjoy this, because they are two lovely women.

Also sometimes they have me come in and berate the slave for a few mins and then I leave.
This is enjoyable for the humor factor

Do they always manage to keep a straight face?

Assuming you speak of the Mistress’

Absolutely not. They chuckle alot, some of the stuff they are asked to help act out for the client are down right hilarious. This also plays into the humilation factor the client is sometimes seeking. Other times they try to hide the laughter and apoligize alot

Are you male or female?
What do they usually wear during these sessions?
Are they hot?
How much do they charge?
How sexual do they get?

Sorry, your OP title was “Ask the GUY.” My apologies. I was distracted by the thought of dominatrixes.

Shouldn’t that be dominatrices?

They are very attractive, mid 30s look late twentys. great bodys
very, very different from what I expected of real life domina’s as every other professional domme that I have met before was either fat, butch or just plain unattractive (sometimes a combo of the above)
They normally wear some form of sexy bra/pantie/legging combo with high heals. occasionally, depending on the clients preference there is latex or leather invovled.

They charge $200 US an hour. Sometime there is trade involved ( Most of the construction in the loft was done by trading sessions for labor)

To answer the how sexual do they get. They get Sexual, they dont get physically sexual with the client. They dont touch the clients genitalia at all other than torture reasons. There is no FINISH done by the girls. There is a girl in town who will "finish"you for a little extra money. The girls I live with are very against this as it is prostituion and not a safe and sane idea in the legimate fetish trade.

Well that’s eased my mind.

I mean, these guys are paying them 200$ to have their balls and shaft wacked with a stick. It aint pretty

I read the thread title and wondered, “What would an anti-dominatrix dungeon look like?”

Oh, you know: pastel colours, lots of natural light, vases full of wildflowers, soft furnishings…

[Spainish Inquisition]Poke her with the soft cushions![/SI]

To the OP: So, these dominatrices are not, in fact, involved in prostitution? It’s a service like a massage, or something? Does this stand up in law?

Do they get personal sexual gratification from it or is it just a job? I’ve often imagined them going to work, punching a clock and saying (in a decidedly bored tone), “Time to humiliate the customers.”

Can you hear things up the heating vents?
How did you find this loft?
You need to write a book or something about it all.