The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > General Questions

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:47 PM

Does forwarding spam to spam@uce.gov really work?

I've gotten the occasional Nigerian scam e-mail and forwarded it to spam@uce.gov. That's supposed to link to the government's website to track and fight internet spam/scams.

I have a sneaking suspicion that all that stuff just piles up and once a week someone deletes all the e-mails. What info could they get off something I forwarded to them that would allow the feds to track down a scammer operating out of a coffeehouse in Nigeria?
Advertisements  
Old 09-28-2006, 06:08 PM

In theory, they could have someone clueful read the headers of the email and track down the most likely point of origin, or at least the most likely place to blacklist to effectively block the spam. In practice, there is very little reason for them to do that because nobody's career in the government hinges on fighting spam. The most useful thing they could probably do is forward a summary of the header information to the backbone ISPs in this country (the ones that directly handle trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific data) and let them institute the blocking. They have a good reason to: Spam costs them money.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:14 PM

Furthermore, most spam these days is sent by people with hijacked ("zombie") systems that have contracted a virus, trojan horse, etc. The person orchestrating the spam behind the scenes isn't listed in even the most detailed headers. The originating IP is just some poor old grandma running an unpatched XP SP1 machine.

My vote for the effect of forwarding to spam@uce.gov is "makes you feel like you're doing something about it".
Old 09-28-2006, 07:39 PM

But are you actually "doing something about it?"
Old 09-17-2011, 07:06 PM

Good Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleth View Post
In theory, they could have someone clueful read the headers of the email and track down the most likely point of origin, or at least the most likely place to blacklist to effectively block the spam. In practice, there is very little reason for them to do that because nobody's career in the government hinges on fighting spam. The most useful thing they could probably do is forward a summary of the header information to the backbone ISPs in this country (the ones that directly handle trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific data) and let them institute the blocking. They have a good reason to: Spam costs them money.
Spam costs them money to send through the networks. That is a good point! Just to confirm: We should trace the IP address or server name that is sending the spam. Next we lookup who is responsible for the domain. How do we hold that server accountable with the main "backbone ISP"? How do you trace that link? whois.com?
Old 09-17-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitbugsbyte View Post
Spam costs them money to send through the networks. That is a good point! Just to confirm: We should trace the IP address or server name that is sending the spam. Next we lookup who is responsible for the domain. How do we hold that server accountable with the main "backbone ISP"? How do you trace that link? whois.com?
Don't bother. It's rare even for professional security researchers to succeed in tracing and shutting down spammers these days. Someone who doesn't really know what they're doing won't have anything useful to contribute, and may hinder rather than help. (I don't mean to sound patronizing, but it's true - most complaints received by service providers are useless, and just wind up obscuring the good ones).

If you want the satisfaction of smiting bad guys, try Spamcop or similar.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:30 PM

I have been using <submit.NKOkoOk5sxzNduAT@spam.spamcop.net> I suspect my best option is to delete and forget.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellyworth View Post
Don't bother. It's rare even for professional security researchers to succeed in tracing and shutting down spammers these days. Someone who doesn't really know what they're doing won't have anything useful to contribute, and may hinder rather than help. (I don't mean to sound patronizing, but it's true - most complaints received by service providers are useless, and just wind up obscuring the good ones).

If you want the satisfaction of smiting bad guys, try Spamcop or similar.
That would be incorrect. In fact, the FTC does use submitted spam in cases against spammers. Yes, sometimes headers are forged, but there are other ways to determine who the criminal is behind a given spam run (doing a purchase, for example).

I suggest people continue to submit spam to them.

--
Neil Schwartzman
Executive Director
CAUCE - the Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
Web: http://cauce.org
Twitter: @cauce

Please join the CAUCE J.D. Falk Memorial Kiva Team http://www.kiva.org/team/cauce_falk_memorial
Old 02-27-2014, 07:32 PM

Dennis Coatney

I was scam on a 23,million fund from ministry of finance Togo on feb,5 2014 Email Address <info.mftogo@finacier.com> telling me they sent 23 million to the Swiss national bank email <swissconsultantservices@hotmail. com>they ask me for my I D, and a lot of money for fees, I was not falling for this and did not send a thing, then I get this email a scam from the FBI trying get me to fill out forms for US Customs on the above scams for my Identify, claiming I would be summons if I didn't comply, email <fbicrimegov@yahoo.com> and fill out there form to clear the assume funds. so I contacted my attorney who in his early years work with the FBI in San Francisco and he told to the grammar in the letter for the assume FBI was very poor, and was fake, and not to answer any more email of any the above, and that it was all fake, please let me know if any of these email are real, I have enrolled in life lock to protect my identity and credit accounts , you can put these emails on your 419 scam list
Old 02-27-2014, 07:59 PM

Any "official" email using a yahoo.com address is fake. Case closed.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:26 PM

Yeah,, it works just as well as filing out the online form that you received a call violating the Do Not Call list.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:09 PM

Zombie spam is most definitely fake.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleth View Post
In practice, there is very little reason for them to do that because nobody's career in the government hinges on fighting spam..
And they are wrong - I bet that the person who could beat spam could effectively ride that to the presidency ... so many people are so pissed off at spam that they probably would vote for them on that basis. Beats voting for someone because they were a war hero I guess ...
Old 02-28-2014, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis coatney View Post
I was scam on a 23,million fund from ministry of finance Togo on feb,5 2014 Email Address <info.mftogo@finacier.com> telling me they sent 23 million to the Swiss national bank email <swissconsultantservices@hotmail. com>they ask me for my I D, and a lot of money for fees, I was not falling for this and did not send a thing, then I get this email a scam from the FBI trying get me to fill out forms for US Customs on the above scams for my Identify, claiming I would be summons if I didn't comply, email <fbicrimegov@yahoo.com> and fill out there form to clear the assume funds. so I contacted my attorney who in his early years work with the FBI in San Francisco and he told to the grammar in the letter for the assume FBI was very poor, and was fake, and not to answer any more email of any the above, and that it was all fake, please let me know if any of these email are real, I have enrolled in life lock to protect my identity and credit accounts , you can put these emails on your 419 scam list
Dude - your attorney (who I assume you have met/used before - and is not someone you hired off the internet from one of the emails) told you that it was fake - and you still think one of them might be real?

As someone mentioned - the FBI doesn't use yahoo email. Legitimate Swiss bankers aren't using hotmail. Even if it wasn't for the email addresses - you can't get in trouble with the FBI for not responding to an email. They don't send out threats/summons by email. When the FBI contacts you - you will get two very nicely dressed people showing up at your door. More than that - and you are in trouble - less than that and it is just a reference check for a background check
Old 02-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Obvious fake. If the FBI is asking you to do something, on threat of legal consequences, they won't just email you about it.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
DEAR mR DENIS,

SO good to BE HEARING FROM YOU. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MUCH CONTACT YOU. YOUR MONEY WAITING AT BANK OF SWISSERLAND. PLEASE FILL OUT CONTRACT FORM ALONG WITH CASHIER CHECK FOR CUSTOM FEES. YOU MAY ALSO SEND TO ME WESTERN UNION. CONGRATULATION ON MONEY.

yours IN CHRISTS NAME

mariam abacha

FINANCE MINISTER OF TOGO
(0234)-419-031756
FinanceMinisterofTogo6969@hotmail.com
52 APAPA ROAD
EBUTE METTA WEST
LAGOS, NG
Old 03-15-2014, 01:10 PM

Does forwarding spam to spam@uce.gov really work? Reply to Thread

I think one thing about the email header could help thwart such spamming and virus spreading activity and that would be to guard the email servers sending the spam.
Its a lazy minded security analyst that poo poos the value of this.

Sure some old lady maybe on the internet with an un patched windows 95 machine
and be the victim of a Trojan or virus running on their machine but'
every email had to come through an SMTP enabled server and spoofing emails is a large part of the problem. SPF enabling while limiting access to specified servers helps this process. Most users might use common ISP like Verizon or AT&T or AOL
whatever they use those ISPs could do a much better job of tracking SMTP usage
further more there are three types of spam today:
(1) Worthless -meant to annoy or waste time spam with only destructive purposes in mind
(2) Well meant spam - meant to inform or advertise products and services
(3) Destructive spam meant to truly destroy people's lives

While we can probably get by with the first two the 3rd is unacceptable and should be expunged from every smtpd server on the planet.

It all starts with the sending SMTP entity. They need to all be secure and when unusual activity occurs out of normal behavior it needs to at least be analyzed

case #1 - normally 8 emails a day at most are sent by granny but unknown circumstances granny gets an infected dvd from a friend who pirates off the internet
the DVD introduced Trojans etc.. so now when Granny sends from her outlook 100 emails which or not be legitimate and a scanner on smtp server scans the emails and detects a virus or Trojan guess what? that email is stopped dead
Now that could be done for every outbound email as it should be and any such emails should be handled by the email dameon to the effect that contents are suspect for xyz virus or Trojan.
What does it do it stops those emails from the virus or Trojan dead.
No wonton exposure. Sure Granny will be inconvenienced because a virus checker is checking every email she sends and the email will be delayed by a few miliseconds but the email wll stay secured or at least a best effort will have been made.
Now regarding spoofing SPF records in DNS can make it necessary to use specific smtp server but it also confines the permutations of roués the email will take
thus stopping the threat of viruses

I honestly do not understand why this has not been widespread implemented because these days its necessary.

The next line of defense would be firewalls. Every ISP these days has a firewall
They need to be checking packets for virus signatures even between packets
Why because somehow the viruses and Trojans have to be sent over the internet or delivered by sneaker net(CDs,DVDs Blueray, USB drives)
Even the drive manufacturers and OS people could help thwart the spread of such software. If they really wanted to stop it it would have been stopped
It amazes me how stupid we all are to let this continue.
That we find ourselves performing CAPTCHAs on every web site because we do not properly monitor web behavior.

Tell me I am wrong?

Bottom line keep FORWARDING those emails because if there is one thing that the headers provide it is the source SMTP Email Servers involved in their send off.
Not to be underestimated what that will do.
If the uce sees a huge number of servers from china sending emails with Viruses they can respond by cutting Chineese traffic and counter attacking or Estonia or where ever the SMTP servers are located. or cut off the traffic from those places and servers.

Those SMTP server absolutely count and so does the lack of SPF records involved!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:37 PM
BANNED

Spam = Terror

Spam (UCE, Unsolicited Commercial Email) is a true form of terrorism and should be treated as such. Spam is criminal offense, an act of terror. Spammers are true terrorists and should be prosecuted as such.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie Boy View Post
Spam (UCE, Unsolicited Commercial Email) is a true form of terrorism and should be treated as such. Spam is criminal offense, an act of terror. Spammers are true terrorists and should be prosecuted as such.
I am annoyed, but not terrified by spam.

So, I really can't sanction devaluing the word "Terrorist" by applying it to spammers.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:14 PM
BANNED

Spam is terrorism

I am terrified, very much. Everyday. I have losses from spam, I receive hundreds and sometimes thousands of spam daily and I would like spam to be treated as terrorist activity since a lot of spammers intentionally send rubbish (garbage) just to annoy, terrorize internet users. I am more terrified by spam than by terrorists who blow up people.

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-16-2014 at 09:15 PM..
Old 08-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Charter Member

Georgie Boy, you need a better email provider.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:42 PM
BANNED

My email provider is fine and i use NIS - Norton Internet Security, which filters most of spam, but since it is a horrible software it very often fails and also it is too slow to receive email sometimes takes several attempts, so sometimes I disable the NIS just to receive email fast and then I see all the spam hat's coming my way. Utterly useless rubbish being sent again and again and what for? I never bought anything from these annoying, ugly and utterly useless emails. I report them a lot of times, with full headers, if I find one that has traceable contact info.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Georgie Boy, you need a better email provider.
He needs a dictionary.

That word "terror", George? I don't think it means what you think it means.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:40 PM

Your email provider sucks, plain and simple. I have plain ordinary Gmail and get maybe one or two spam emails in my inbox per year. The rest goes to my spam box, which I don't even bother looking at as it automatically gets emptied every 30 days. I give zero thought to my spam and it bothers me not at all.

Not an endorsement of Gmail. I know many people don't trust Google. I'm just saying you need to look for something else.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:55 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDS View Post
He needs a dictionary.

That word "terror", George? I don't think it means what you think it means.
English was made an international language, but then some of them forgot, that not everyone who posts in English is a native English speaker nor an English teacher. In fact I received compliments for my spelling that my spelling and my English is better than at least some natives. Keep in mind, I am not trained in English and please no personal attacks. Be nice (except to spammers).

Once again - unless you are a spammer and defend spammers, I consider spamming (UCE) as a form of terrorism.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:09 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrane View Post
Your email provider sucks, plain and simple. I have plain ordinary Gmail and get maybe one or two spam emails in my inbox per year. The rest goes to my spam box, which I don't even bother looking at as it automatically gets emptied every 30 days. I give zero thought to my spam and it bothers me not at all.

Not an endorsement of Gmail. I know many people don't trust Google. I'm just saying you need to look for something else.
I know you "know well" what email provider I use. I use an email provider of my telephone company who uses Gmail for email, which means my email is basically Gmail that is being smtp (or whatever it is called) to my computer. I do receive a few spams and the spam is on the increase on my Gmail. On my other account I use my own domain and have filters set up, but still receive hundreds of spams per day. Now that one has to be my own domain and I can't use Gmail for it, nor I want to, because I find Gmail and all these "innovations" such as new Paypal website, new yahoo website and new Google Adsense etc. as hundred steps back in time and ugly as hell. For my domain email I use NIS to filter the spam, but as I explained above NIS sucks and this sometimes it is easier to delete spam than get frustrated trying to actually receive email that goes via NIS.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:16 AM
BANNED

P.S. I just received a bunch of spam to my domain email even if my NIS (Norton Internet "Security") is turned on. This is not an endorsement for NIS :-)
Old 08-17-2014, 08:27 AM
BANNED

Why spamming (UCE) is terrorism or at least a crime of theft. They steal our money, indirectly. Deleting spam takes time. Time is money. Filtering spam costs money. It's theft. Fax spam was made illegal, yet so many politicians make money from spam. The result, we all pay to receive or filter spam. Why spam is a form of terrorism? Spam is sent by trillions of messages every day to as many users as possible, even cashless kids and people who hate it and never buy anything from spammers. Yet the spammers terrorize people with their rubbish in order to make them buy something or get infected with their spyware and malware, intentionally. Terrorists blow up things. That costs money to rebuild. Spammers can't blow up things on the internet, but they blow up our time and our money. It's a form or a branch of terrorism. Terrorizing people with massive amounts of spam: receive it, react to it by buying or reporting it, or delete it or pay to filter it. It is this or this. It is not ordinary terrorism, but a form of intimidation, severe annoyance, and in case of spreading malware and spyware it is destructive terrorism with a purpose of breaking into people's computers and robbing them out of money, and in some cases terrorists use these tactics. It's terrorism. A form of.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:30 AM
BANNED

Fax spam was taken care of, I suppose, because it cost paper, and paper is wood, and wood is our forests. Imaging if for every spam message received we would cut down one tree. Or even better, for every spam message we would throw litter at government building, or mail trash to them, anonymously. How fast would the spam problem be taken care of? I hate spammers no matter what they are and if I meet one, it will not be pretty.

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-17-2014 at 08:30 AM..
Old 08-17-2014, 08:43 AM
BANNED

Read this post: http://www.mischel.com/diary/2003/07/06.htm - accordingly to this post, I think, at the apogeum of spam, either the internet dies or the spammer dies, not the world, not the people, I suppose. Isn't a spam a form of terrorism that is supposed to kill the internet? A secret agenda, perhaps? I mean, really, how many idiots are there who are attracted to rubbish (spam) messages which sell some rubbish or don't sell anything. Sending rubbish (destructive materials that explode your mailbox or explode your wallet) with a purpose, even a political one, especially when it comes from communist countries like China or confrontational countries such as Russia or Iran or Israel (who are suspect for 9/11 attacks), it could be quite a form of terrorism. Some countries have an agenda to destroy another culture and they use both terrorism and spamming to achieve that or inflict as much pain (even financially) as possible. Spammers are often hackers and hackers are often terrorists or are hired by terrorists. Saying that spam is NOT terrorism is shooting yourself in a leg. Keep on paying for spam filters, and I will keep on reporting them and fighting them by trying to change to stricter laws. Let's see who will be more useful to society. SPAM = TERRORISM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberterrorism

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-17-2014 at 08:44 AM..
Old 08-17-2014, 09:15 AM
BANNED

The stupid NIS (Norton) let's (some) spam through its anti-spam even after I mark it as spam.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:19 AM

Hey there.
I don't think many people are having the same trouble that you are having. It should be possible to change your practices / provider / software and eliminate much of what ails you.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:34 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_sum1 View Post
Hey there.
I don't think many people are having the same trouble that you are having. It should be possible to change your practices / provider / software and eliminate much of what ails you.
You don't think? Really? Wow, you must be living in a fantasy world. A lot of people don't complain, but when I ask them, they are full of rage and anger against spammers and are ready to "kill the spammer". Not many? How about millions? Can you really speak for everyone? I would like to also know what industry you represent.

Regarding myself, I did all I could afford. I could probably do wonders if I was rich. My computers are 20 year old and are using Windows XP cause I can;t afford a new computer and when I bough a powerful new PC with Windows 8 in it (HP one) it had so many defects I gave up, returned it, and told to myself, a promise, to never buy electronics unless it is really necessary. Bye-bye Planned Obsolescence. Spammers beware, I know where some of you reside.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:38 AM
BANNED

I also paid $150 for 3 years of NIS (Norton). Big mistake. When my PC was no good, I bought another used one, and Norton still forced me to pay another $50 to transfer my NIS into it, even that I already paid $150 for 3 years. Big mistake. Never again. Will try Kaspersky next time, or none. Best is none, no consumption, consumer revolt against planned obsolescence, spam, corporate scams (such as Brother printer cartridge scam) and outright corporate greed.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Spammers beware, I know where some of you reside.
You do not.

Last edited by running coach; 08-17-2014 at 09:39 AM..
Old 08-17-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:
You do not.
You never know, some of his best friends might be spammers.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:22 AM
BANNED

Quote:
You do not.
I swear I do know, but I'm not a violent person, I may spit on his face some day or tell everyone in the mall he's a spammer to beware. You seem to be protective of spammers, why?
Old 08-17-2014, 10:27 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Zombie spam is most definitely fake.
Do you mean zombie spam doesn't exist, or do you mean e-mail that's sent out via zombie spam shouldn't be trusted?
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Unwashed View Post
You never know, some of his best friends might be spammers.
Why such personal attacks? I hate spam and such comments are rubbish and that makes you a rubbish waste of cyberspace as well. I know, there always difficult people on message boards, such as old grumpy women and homosexuals without partners. You should relax and have a life. Oh my Dog, I was just told that this message board is infested with spammers. Can it be true?
Charter Member

Quote:
I swear I do know, but I'm not a violent person, I may spit on his face some day or tell everyone in the mall he's a spammer to beware. You seem to be protective of spammers, why?
*laughs hysterically*
Old 08-17-2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Why such personal attacks? I hate spam and such comments are rubbish and that makes you a rubbish waste of cyberspace as well. I know, there always difficult people on message boards, such as old grumpy women and homosexuals without partners. You should relax and have a life. Oh my Dog, I was just told that this message board is infested with spammers. Can it be true?
Oh, I get it now.
I was fooled by the year-old join date.

Well, enjoy your short, spam-filled time here....
Old 08-17-2014, 11:23 AM
BANNED

While ignoring the spamming trolls, I wanna say this also:

Lately I am being spammed a lot by the spam that contains the .eu domain. Domain registrars are allegedly guilty of supporting spammers by creating and providing more and more (otherwise unneeded) domains, such as .pro, .whatever etc. in order to cash in , mostly from spammers for spamming the unsuspecting populace.

Don't laugh at my English (I'm not a native speaker, but I somehow speak and read 9 languages), unless you are an idiot, a retard or an autistic raised by his mother into his 30s, 40s or 50s and on permanent 24/7 state support, which means I am paying for your diapers with my hard earned tax money.

If you spam people and is ("are" is too good for you) on state support, beware, you are not welcome to use our tax money for your rubbish delivery.

And if you don't know yet:

Spamming is illegal. It is a form of Cyber Terrorism. Spammers will eventually be prosecuted to full extent of law. And if not, if government remains inactive, I hope a new witch hunt age for spammers is coming soon. Same as for terrorists and other weak losers.

If you are a spammer, at least don't comment with personal attacks, not to expose yourself as one of he most hated individuals on our beautiful planet Earth, right after the pedophiles. Do you know? Spammers are next to pedophiles and rapists most frequently killed in prisons around the world now.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I know you "know well" what email provider I use. I use an email provider of my telephone company who uses Gmail for email, which means my email is basically Gmail that is being smtp (or whatever it is called) to my computer. I do receive a few spams and the spam is on the increase on my Gmail. On my other account I use my own domain and have filters set up, but still receive hundreds of spams per day. Now that one has to be my own domain and I can't use Gmail for it, nor I want to, because I find Gmail and all these "innovations" such as new Paypal website, new yahoo website and new Google Adsense etc. as hundred steps back in time and ugly as hell. For my domain email I use NIS to filter the spam, but as I explained above NIS sucks and this sometimes it is easier to delete spam than get frustrated trying to actually receive email that goes via NIS.
I had no idea you use Gmail. How was I supposed to? Still, 99.99999% (which basically equals 100% ) of my spam goes to my spam folder where I don't even have to deal with it. So I go to sleep at night feeling safe from terror. If you're feeling terrorized by spam, you must be doing something wrong.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:45 AM
BANNED

Quote:
I had no idea you use Gmail. How was I supposed to? Still, 99.99999% (which basically equals 100% ) of my spam goes to my spam folder where I don't even have to deal with it. So I go to sleep at night feeling safe from terror. If you're feeling terrorized by spam, you must be doing something wrong.
Yes, definitely I am doing something wrong. Should have kushnired all the spammers and save the world a few trillion bucks. I'm wrong for being unable to afford all the latest thieving anti-spam software that is very often useless. Poor people, even lower middle class, they are all WRONG for having not enough mon(k)ey to pay the ruling criminal elite to not be spammed, scammed and defrauded by their rubbish-sending associates. First and foremost we must make Lobbying ILLEGAL. Then the spamming along with all the lazy useless parasites on state support will disappear.

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 08-17-2014 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: None of your business
Old 08-17-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
...confrontational countries such as Russia or Iran or Israel (who are suspect for 9/11 attacks)...
Wow. Really? I'm done commenting in this thread.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:49 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Wow. Really? I'm done commenting in this thread.
Educate yourself on 9/11 a little more before talking to me again.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Yes, definitely I am doing something wrong. Should have kushnired all the spammers and save the world a few trillion bucks. I'm wrong for being unable to afford all the latest thieving anti-spam software that is very often useless. Poor people, even lower middle class, they are all WRONG for having not enough mon(k)ey to pay the ruling criminal elite to not be spammed, scammed and defrauded by their rubbish-sending associates. First and foremost we must make Lobbying ILLEGAL. Then the spamming along with all the lazy useless parasites on state support will disappear.
Just want to comment, I pay nothing at all to filter my email. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
You should educate yourself on 9/11. But since I don't want to derail this into a political thread, that's all I'll say.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:02 PM

Dear [ENTIRE ADDRESS BOOK]

I am writing to you concerning a most important and confidential matter and I trust you will respect the importance and confidence of this message.

I am the son of a retard mother on state support who recently died leaving her entire collection of TV guides and old pizza boxes in safe keeping. Nobody knows this but I (and now you). I wish to transfer this rich inheritance to [INSERT COUNTRY] but I need a trusted receiver and honest citizen of [INSERT COUNTRY] and I have been told that you are honest and decent and have a bank account and live in [INSERT COUNTRY].

What is it that you can do for me? I want simply that you will accept to receive this inheritance in return you can have whatever slices of pizza you find and do the sudokus and any unfinished Word Search puzzles and Are You A Great Lover? quizzes? in the TV guides that date back to at least February.

If you will be willing to perform this service for me I ask only that you give me your bank details, social security number, date of birth, eye-colour and inside-leg measurement. Also your credit-card number and those last three little numbers written on the back would GUARANTEE that your name is entered into our FREE PRIZE DRAWER (that used to contain socks before I gave them up).

Please forward this email to at least 7 people before nightfall (or to 11 people if it is already night) or your computer will die of painful computer cancer virus and a small kitten somewhere will go without a saucer of milk. THIS IS SERIOUS I know of one person who only sent it to 6 people and his wife killed his tadpoles.

Yours Sincerely and with Great Hope that we can cooperate together in this Most Important Matter.

PS: If you ever need help to IMPROVE YOUR MANHOOD please click on the links below that resemble a Facebook page but have a URL that looks Russian or possibly Canadian, I find I easily confuse the two.

PPS: Perhaps you would be interested in joining our terrorist organization? Meetings are free but everyone is expected to bring a dish. If there is food on that dish then so much the better. Our three aims are TERRORISM, bringing down the system and
pie.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Now it comes out.
Closed Thread