Return of the son of the spammer who just got banned!

What’s up everyone, I’m new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hi! I’m an occasional poster here and I’m glad today is one of the days I came to visit since I get to meet a new member.

I hope you enjoy the show!

Welcome, welcome! Would you like some ice cream?

Do you work for Bing?

Is any bringing the goat?

Shhhhhh! Best not to mention the goats until. . .you know. . .the amnesia drugs take effect. It upsets them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the Dope! Make yourself at home. Pie is on the table to the left, beer in the cooler to the right. . .

Hello REENCUTTYLIET. Be welcome, enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

The goat is currently out of action, and is having treatment by the Caprine Chiropractor for injuries sustained during our last Initiation Rites.

:smiley:

The OP was a spammer, so I’ve banned him, but I’m leaving the thread open for now AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS.

So this is just a post count padding thread now? Moreso than before. :stuck_out_tongue:

:sniff: We hardly knew ye…

(though with such a hard-to-pronounce name, he probably didn’t have long anyway)

Says you mr Archeeve Gwee.

I’ve created a program which will prevent all spammers from accessing message boards like this one. I’d be happy to share it with the administrators, but first, please send 2.000 USD to GABRIEL ACKOKO look foreward to hearing from you soonest.

I only have a cheque for $5000, can you send me the change by the modalities of western union?

Aha, so the MFer is a Bing-Bot. My favorite kind of bot.

I knew it! That’s why I didn’t welcome him… No Pie for you!

Bing-bot? That sounds vaguely dirty. My favourite kind of euphemism.

Welcome!

Have you been to Baía, REENCUTTYLIET?

Aw, and I wanted to be the one to point out how that name looked like a typical spammer name. The typical spammer generic post and a plug for something in the post made him even more spammy.

Spam
spam
spam

Makes me think of cute Chinese girls, er, I mean, ‘attractive Chinese women’.