Examples of favorite pin-up, celebrity or any modelling shots...

I am just looking for your favorutes photos taken of celebrities, models, pin-ups. Which ones do you like the most, or that are most memorable for you, the ones you consider most iconic?

Please include links…

Just posting to subscribe

Farrah.
To riff on Steve Martin…*Boy oh boy, I am so mad at Farrah Fawcett-Majors. She is so conceited. She has never called me once. And after the hours I’ve spent holding up her poster with one hand! Geez! *

The cumulative lifework of Gil Elvgren . I think he more or less invented the convention of impossibly beautiful women in public “accidentally” snagging their clothes in a nail or a tree branch to reveal fabulous lingerie and whatnot. All very tongue-in-cheek, but he remains my favorite.

Well, since you ask, Bettie Page.

Link disabled because it is SO Not Safe For Work.

Google turns up the image but the source website is apparently gone, so I hope this works.

Jon-Erik Hexum, the third image down in column one. I can’t believe it’s not online anywhere else under the correct spelling. Something about that photo is just incredible. I wish he hadn’t blown his brains in.

The Pin-Up Girl supreme, Miss Betty Grable.

Reminds me of that Art Fram guy, who made his life’s work pretending that women’s panties just spontaneously slip down around their knees in every walk of life "against all laws of physics and common sense " -OMM

http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/

I’ve always been fond of this picture of Nana Visitor.

Great quote on that site: “If you wear pink panties, don’t buy celery!”

This shot (originally a magazine cover) of Allison Janney does things to me.

I would totally love to have a pinup-style photo done of myself. I wonder how I could make that happen?

I’ve made a copy of this pic of Katherine Heigl my home page link:

http://www.indianceleb.com/wallpapers/img360.htm

(My version has richer color.) Link disabled because it may be NSFW by the Dope’s stringent standards.

Well, I THOUGHT I disabled the link. I unchecked the “Automatically parse linksk” thing. Ah well, no real nudity, just a very sexy pose.

Bono in a bubble bath.

Rita Hayworth

This pic of Marilyn Monroe has to be my favorite of her, ever.

This poster is iconic in the sense it’s been endlessly repeated.

Another often repeated image.

Jane Fonda on the beach.