Carrie Underwood
Courtney Cox
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Lucy Lui
Beyonce
Kelly Rowland
Alisha Keys
Jessica Simpson

If anyone knows if these people have actually posed naked, feel free to post a broken link. :smiley:

Yours?

Jennifer Aniston
Emmy Rossum

A bunch of half-naked Grady Sizemore photos just got leaked (he’s a baseball player) and after seeing those, I’ve decided that as a healthy female baseball fanatic I’d like to see a LOT more naked - or even half-naked - baseball players.

Jude Law. I’ve actually already seen him naked in pics, so maybe he doesn’t count.
Robert Downey Jr.
Liam Neeson.
Pierce Brosnan

A few others but they spring to mind right away.

Oh, you know girls I’d like to see naked? That girl from Lemony Snicket? She was really really cute. The eldest sister, Violet Baudelaire. I’m sure she’s of age now. I wouldn’t mind. I might even go gay for her.

Yep, she’s 21. I’ll ditto her and add Anna Poppelwell, the elder sister from the Narnia movies (also 21 this month :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Also Alicia Witt, Scarlett Johansson and Nigella Lawson.

Daniel Craig
Clive Owen
George Clooney

Out of pure curiousity, I’d like to see a nude of Mae West.

Alyson Hannigan
Eliza Dushku
Michelle Trachtenberg
Emma Caulfield
Amber Benson
Jenny Molan

Yeah, I sense a pattern here.

At what age? :eek:

If you spend a little time looking, there’s enough of Lucy Liu (note spelling)

www. metacafe.com/watch/109822/lucy_liu_nude_scene

Well, not nude but here are some pretty nice pics of Underwood in a skimpy bikini. Link safe for work.

ETA: getting complaints on the SFWness of the link, so I broke it. egotastic.com / entertainment/celebrities/carrie-underwood/carrie-underwood-bikini-pictures-005164
/signed twicks

Along the same lines, how about Dolly Parton ca. 1970?

If we are going curiosity of dead celebs, I’d have to say Milton Berle, just to see if the rumors of his elephant hose were true.

And Rita Heyworth.

Um, link?

Watching football the other night, I commented to my husband that it’d be more fun if the players were naked. Hubby says “What about injuries?” “Okay. They can wear helmets and shoulder pads.”

Troy Polamalu is seriously hot.

There are fake nude pictures of her that I came accross.

21 yesterday(or maybe it’s two days ago in Australia now).

The only correct answer is “all of them.”

Actually, you don’t even need the word “famous” for that to be true.

Catherine Zeta Jones

Prince Harry. Given his reputation it’s somewhat surprising that no real nudes have surfaced on the internet.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Sandra Bullock
Jenna Fischer
Tina Fey
Alison Sweeney
Padma Lakshmi
Jamie Lee Curtis
Giada De Laurentiis

I’ll add more as I think of them.