Survivor: Fiji 05/10

Yau-Man rocks. That is all.

:smiley:

Yau is GOD! :smiley:

Was that some good playing or what???

It’s amazing that the show has resurrected the way it has. A really great season. Great tactics and strategies. And yeah, Yau Man has earned his place among the all stars, no matter what happens on Sunday.

That was frickin’ AWESOME! Yau Man is da MAN! :smiley:

Ditto.

I was surprised that Cassandra voted against YauMan.

Stacy cooked her own goose with her comment at tribal council. “I think people will be surprised at how the vote is split tonight.” :smack: Good riddance.

I like Earl, I like Yau, I like Dreamz. I really don’t dislike Boo but everyone else seemed to. In any event, I’d be okay if any of the three won.

Yeah, Stacy totally talked herself into the jury. No loss.

Was Yau throwing the car challenge?

I thought so in the beginning because he is generally so well balanced at all other times. But if he really wanted to throw the challenge, he could have done so at any time after his team won.

I’m really hoping that Boo wins the next immunity challenge. That way Yau and Earl can dispose of whomever they want at their leisure. Earl is totally safe, because he has his two lap-dogs, so he will hand over the HI to Yau-man. If Boo wins immunity, they’ll vote the same way they did tonight, Yau plays the idol and only his and Earl’s vote will count (note to self: record Sunday’s episode to replay Dreamz’s expression when Yau reveals the idol, AGAIN!)

Cassandra is now dead to me, hopefully they don’t believe her when she tries to tell them that she didn’t vote for Yau-man.

That episode is why I still watch this show. A chessmatch that was played perfectly. The offense was strategically sound, and the defense was just a bit better.

His two lap dogs? Dreamz and Cassandra voted against Yau last night and didn’t clue Earl in.

Yao-Man is now officially the smartest person to ever play Survivor. Sending himself to EI was top-notch. And sniffing out the rebellion (“I have a bad vibe”), even though Earl suspected nothing, shows that he takes nothing for granted. However, I don’t appreciate the editors waiting about ten seconds before showing Yao reaching for his immunity idol. Nearly gave me a frickin’ heart-attack.

True, they didn’t tell Earl, but that would have ruined the whole plan (as they knew he would tell Yau straight away.) That doesn’t mean that they aren’t loyal to Earl (though I guess the term lap dog implies that he controls them.) I have no doubt that they would never vote for Earl unless it came down to the 3 of them. They have previously shown that they felt that it was important to get rid of Yau, but they have never once mentioned that they would vote for Earl, he was always one of the final three, I believe they will be loyal to him til the end.

I very rarely speak to the TV…but tonight I was muttering “play it, Yau…play it!”. I’m glad he heard me.

The syndicate is gonna break into two factions,Yau and Earl vs. Cassandra and Dreamz.
Boo will be the deciding factor,but I see him siding with Cassandra and Dreamz.
If Earl or Yau win immunity, Cassandra is done for.
In fact,I dont see Cassandra making it to the final four unless she wins the immunity challenge.
I believe Dreamz will get to the final two and lose…no matter who he is up against.(probably without getting a vote,one at most)

He didn’t hear you… he heard me.While you were muttering away, I was screaming “PLAY THE DAMN THING, YAU!!!”.

I didn’t get to see it. Will someone spoiler it?

All Yau or Earl need to is for one of them to win immunity in the next challenge - the other one takes the idol and they are completely safe. I’m not 100% Earl will give Yau the idol otherwise, unless he is positive that Yau will get the votes – and as we saw tonight, if that’s the case, no one will tell him.

What a great display of strategy and counter-strategy this week. This has really turned into a great season after the merge happened.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I disagree that it was just Stacy’s comment. Big mouth Dreamz couldn’t keep his yap shut either. I think the combination of the two is what convinced Yau Man. In fact if those two comments would have been made to me I’m pretty sure even I would have known to play the HI.

Plus they were stupid not to have gotten rid of him last week. Yau Man is smart but he’s damn lucky too.

Plus, I don’t think they’ll have the balls to try it again. Earl will give Cassandra a stern look and she’ll fall back in line.

Yau-man has great big brass balls.

I don’t agree that Cassandra and Dreamz are going to stay loyal to Earl. I think they know that they’ve burned a bridge there. It’s possible they could still team up with him and Yau to get rid of Boo if he doesn’t win the next immunity since he is a physical threat to make it to the final three. But Dreamz still has a big incentive to get rid of Yau before the final four.

I think if Earl or Yau doesn’t win the next immunity, it’s going to be a brainbuster for them to try to figure out which one of them should use the second hidden immunity idol. Dreamz will want to get rid of Yau, but that makes Yau the obvious choice to play the idol, so they might try to oust Earl.

From what I can tell, Dreamz has a strong ethical code such that he is quite averse to lying–even as part of the game. Earl and Yau need to exploit that by directly questioning him before tribal council. He will try to avoid the truth without actually lying, but they might figure out his strategy by what he won’t say.

And, yeah, Stacy is an idiot for speaking out like that about a split vote. Probst gave her the rope and she hung herself with it.