ZOMBIE THREADSPOTTING: Bacon Salt

I learned about this five minutes ago. Four minutes and thirty seconds ago, I placed my first order.

I’d like to officially welcome my new, bacony overlords. I’ve always wanted to try a bacon milkshake…

I just ordered the 3-pack!

It’s kosher-certified, so Jews and Muslims could eat it and enjoy the great taste of bacon?

Yay, they even take PayPal.

Wow. I think it was less than a minute from when I read the original post to clicking to complete the purchase transaction. I’m so excited that I’m beside myself.

Yes, yes…oh god yes.

If we find out Asimovian is getting a kick-back from these guys, do we kick his ass or congratulate him on a sound selling paradigm?

I say we write his boss and recommend a raise.

I may be a Straight Dope member, but I simply don’t have the genius necessary to bring something like this to market. I thank my lucky stars that I’m smart enough to recognize their genius in producing it!

I wonder if I can get a referral fee, though. :smiley:

(ching-ching) Another sale here!

I can go buy some in person.
I think I’ll do that soon.
Plus, since it’s kosher, it takes away one of my stumbling blocks to conversion there’s still the whole believing in Jesus thing. But with this - I’d be halfway to solving the bacon cheeseburger problem

The only thing greater than this, IMO, would be bacon butter.

How about bacon ice cream?

Heh. Bacon Salt next to Pork Rind.

And you can bet your hams I’m ordering some. I’m going to try making a BLT without the B–just the seasoning.

Okay, I want you guys to report back after you’ve tried it.

“Let’s get Mikey!”

“He won’t eat it - he hates everything.”

“He likes it! Hey Mikey!”

StG

I bought the 3 pack.

I became kind of obsessed with salts after sampling a bunch from Salt Traders. The Danish Viking Smoked Salt really is amazing stuff.

And mmmmm, bacon.

Count me in the list of those who purchased within seconds of entering the site. OMG, I can’t wait to put this on potatoes. And everything else. :smiley:

I placed an order as soon as I read the first sentence of the OP. Got the regular and the hickory flavors.
Bacon: FOOD OF THE GODS!

Now that’s a business plan I can get behind! :slight_smile:

And poking around in the “our story” brought up:

I like these guys. And god help me, I could not resist placing an order for the three pack…

We demand it go on sale in the UK