What's in your bar (i.e. what all booze do you possess?)

After looking at the “I love Bourbon” thread earlier, and recently moving to a new house and taking inventory of my booze, I got to wondering what everyone else has.

Me and my fiance/wife (I get married on Dec 8th!) between the two of us have:

1 full bottle Sauza Hacienda reposado tequila
1/2 bottle Tanqueray Rangpur gin
3/4 bottle Bombay Sapphire gin
1/4 bottle Dimple Pinch scotch
1/2 of a 350ml bottle of Jameson’s Irish Whiskey
1 full bottle of Maker’s Mark bourbon
1 almost full bottle of Grey Goose vodka
1 half-full 350 ml bottle of Herradura Reposado tequila
1 full bottle of some kind of Oaxacan mescal
1 full bottle of Orendain Crema de Almendrado (funky stuff for sure)

3 beers and about a dozen bottles of assorted wine between the two of us, including a bottle of Barolo.

What do you have?

Discussion of booze stocks is probably best suited for the Cafe.

Moving from GQ to CS.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

I have a bottle of Crown royal, a bottle of Kahlua especial, a quarter bottle of wine, a quarter bottle of soco (just a small one) and something like half a bottle of amaretto.

I don’t drink much at home, and I’m the only one who can drink so some of it has been around for a little while.

1 half gallon of cheap vodka.

1 elderly bottle of cough syrup with codeine.

2 single-serving sized bottles of Chardonnay.

By “booze”, are you including all alcohol? I’m well stocked at the moment - for me. My dad would have croaked…

3 Stout beers
2 inches of Baileys.

Sad, I know.

Half bottle of Stoli Vodka
Half bottle Heaven Hill Bourbon
Half bottle of Dark Rum
Half bottle Tequila
Half bottle Kirschwasser
Full bottle of Baileys (?)
Pineau (not Pinot, Pineau)
Sweet Vermouth
Dry Vermouth
Bitters
Olives
Onions
Cherries
Beers
About 60 bottles of wine.

I’m set for a month.

1 bottle about 3/4ths full of Old Overholt Rye Whiskey

1 bottle almost full of Knob Creek Bourbon

1 bottle about 1/2 full of Jameson Blended Irish Whiskey

1 bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label, 1/3rd full.

1 unopened bottle of Wyborowa Vodka,

1 unopened bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin.

1 bottle of Kazakh brandy.

Cripes, which one? We have the “Kitchen cabinet bar” that holds the stuff that’s on hand for guests, so it includes a mid price vodka, gin, tequila, rum and all of the mixers life will aquire you such as schnapps and blue curacao, margarita mix, bloody mary mix as wells the like to make those horrible sweet cocktails that female guests seem to like like cosmo mix and random neon things.

The living room bar is an actual bar and has the higher shelf stuff on display, as well as the things that I tend to drink the most often, as well as several bottles of wine for my girlfriend and for meals, a bottle of Campari, several assorted scotches and whiskeys and a bottle of tequila someone bought me that looks like a Colt 1911 just because it’s fun. Also included here are things like an ice bucket, proper glassware, towels, napkins, toothpicks etc.

Beer is kept in the fridge, the good vodka is in the freezer and the non alcoholic mixers are either on the floor of the kitchen pantry or in the fridge as well.

Somewhere in the 'hood of 500 various and assorted bottles of beer.

I think I’ve got, in varying states of fullness:

30-30 Tequila Blanco
Patron Citronge
Cachaca (Of a brand I don’t much care for; I’m on the verge of tossing it out and buying fresh)
Pusser’s Navy Rum (the 42-ish% abv version; the 100+ proof stuff is not available locally, it seems)
A small bottle of very good cognac
A several year old bottle of Hennessey that I should probably toss out
A several year old bottle of a weird Californian single malt whiskey that I should probably toss out

I think that’s about it.

Congrats, on your nuptuials, bump!!!

Crown Royal
Captain Morgan (spiced and pineapple rum)
Maker’s Mark
Grand Marnier
Stolichnya
Beefeater
Creamaretto
Ice 101 (pepperpmint schnapps)
over a dozen bottles of wine (merlot, reisling)

Hoegaarden and Warsteiner
(outside in the garage refrigerator)
should last me to the weekend :wink:

[ul]
[li]A nearly-empty bottle of Framboise (inherited whole from my mother; used to soak fruit for fruitcake)[/li][li]A half a bottle of VSOP brandy (I forget the brand), used in pickling the fruitcakes[/li][li]A dusty bottle of Grand Marnier; I forget why I bought it but we drank a little after dinner a few Christmases ago[/li][li]A large bottle of high-end Appleton’s rum; wound up with that after a gathering involving a guest from Jamaica 4 years ago. We were the only people who had room to take it home with us. We’re really not quite sure what to do with it - you don’t use that sort of thing in daiquiris, do you?[/li][li]A multi-year-old bottle of tawny port (would that still be good? we used about half of it in a recipe). [/li][li]A few bottles of wine, most left over from last Christmas. [/li][/ul]
Hmmmm - I guess we don’t use up the booze very fast, do we!

Gosh, that’s almost exactly what I have. Although, exchange the Chardonnay for a single bottle of some white colored wine a friend gave me (which I should really find a way to give back as I dont’ actually drink wine as evidenced by my exacting description…).

about 3/4 of a bottle of brandy from a mexican vineyard.
a partial bottle of tequila. (I forget the brand)
nearly a full fifth of a concoction called Death Rum, aged 2 1/2 years. It’s made by a friend and is about 105 proof.

It seems there is something else…

Back when I lived with my buddy every pay cheque we would each buy either 2 26 ouncers or a 40 ounce bottle of booze to stock our bar.

That was about 8 years ago and I still have booze left (mostly liquers) from this period

Right now I have about 40 26 and 40 ounce bottles. I have dark rum, whit rum, amber rum, spiced rum, 151 rum, black vodka, normal vodka, some frozen balck current vodka, nice bottle of Grey Goose, 8 different types of scotch and a couple of Canadian Whiskey, a nice big bottle of Bushnells Black Bush Irish Whiskey, ~30 bottles of wine (home made and store-bought), brandy, gin, Sambuca, tequila, a couple flavors of Baileys and about 10 types of liquers (Sour Puss Green, Red, Bannana Liquer, Amaretto, Blue Curacao, Butterscotch Schnapps, Fireball, Dubinet and a few others I can’t remember).

I love to drink, I just don’t do it that often!

MtM

Captain Morgan’s private stock
Courvoisier
Grey Goose
Apple Schnapps
Melon Liquor
Glen Livett
Francellica
Plum Brandy (Not sure where that came from)

(I’m sure I have spelled several of those wrong.)

Bacardi
Belvedere
Powers
Rogue hazelnut rum
Meyers dark rum
a bottle of cheap Chardonnay for cooking
a bottle of not-so-cheap Reisling which was a gift and has never been opened, as I hate Reisling
a bottle of VERY not-so-cheap Pinot Noir which we are saving for a special occasion

1/2 gallon plus another 1/4 of cheap vodka
1 small bottle of vermouth
750 ml bottle of Smirnoff in the freezer (I’m not sure how full it is, it’s my Dad’s)
1/2 gal of Jim Beam Bourbon, slightly used :wink:
1 unopened bottle of Bailey’s
1 opened bottle of sherry that I only use for cooking
about 8 Buds in the fridge

From memory, because I’m at work right now:

Bourbon
Maker’s Mark
Blanton’s
Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Wild Turkey Russell’s Reserve
Woodford Reserve
Bulliett