Mafia: Simpletown

In the interest of getting a new mafia game started. I’ll offer the option of running a relatively small (16 player) simple game. Open to all: new and old players welcome. The goal of this game is to emphasize the basics. While not all-vanilla, there will be more emphasis on gameplay rather than sparkly roles.

If there is enough interest and I’m not stepping on anyone else’s game, I’ll run it.
If fluiddruid would rather this game not happen, please lock this thread.

Express your interest in playing here. I’ll choose randomly 16 from those interested (with preference to those who are running or have run a game recently).

At the very least, we can hand off the list of interested parties to whoever is going to run the next game.

I’d volunteer to be a Sub.

Sure, why not.

I’d like to play, but feel free to take my spot if a newbie would like to play.

What she said.

Oh, oh! Me please!

Me too.

I’d like to play.

in

I regret I won’t be able to commit to this one due to time constraints. But I will happily watch!

in!
But I won’t be able to post 8AM-3PM weekdays. Will that be a problem?

I’m in! Never played before but I’ve been watching a lot!

I’ll sub, I have the time but I don’t think I have the brain power to be in this and batman.

In please!

I lurked in the You-Solve it one, so I’d like to try now that we back to something simple.

I’m in.

ok

Yay! Mad the Swine!

A seat on the sub’s bench for me, I think.

Finally I can get in one. I’ve read every Dope game and all of the offboard games. I’m ready to play.

Generally no. But if you find yourself about to be killed you will need to anticipate your defense/actions before the end of the Day, which will likely be 4PM EDT on a weekday.
The bigger problem is your status as “guest.” The game will last for several weeks.