Bottomless Race Girls?!? NSFW

Somebody sent me a link of what appears to be race girls, casually hanging out, naked from the waist down.

Is this typical? In Europe? The US? I suppose it might increase ticket sales.

Here is a link with a space inserted after the number “5” – totally not safe for work:

http ://ziza.ru/2008/06/05 /devushki_v_verkhnejj_odezhde_20_foto.html

WARNING: site may contain viruses

I’m at work, so what the hell is a “Race Girl?”

I don’t know, but after looking at those pictures, I approve.

They appear to be attractive young women who work at race tracks promoting all sorts of race and car-related products and brands.

I’m guessing they work in locales that have laws against women baring their breasts, but no laws about barring their bottoms/groins? I mean, let’s face it, most of the people going to races are men, and men (on the average) like naked women, so might as well give them as much nudity as legally allowed.

Looks to me merely like the product of people in possession of active imaginations and Photoshop.

I’ve typically heard them referred to as umbrella girls. At US racing venues they are normally clad in a one or two piece bathing suit and have an ubrella to prevent sunburn. The umbrella normally has the sponsor’s advertising on it.

They are indeed totally photoshopped.

ETA: for one thing, the same bottom half has been used twice in separate photographs (nos 9 and 19). That’s a pretty strong giveaway.

Saw these years ago. Stolen from here:

http:// www. bottomlessgirls. net/gallery/ pitbabes_bottomless- fakes/
Very much not safe for work, as the url should imply.

Nice fakes. Wish there was more stuff like this out there. Or, even better, real.

Does there really have to be a reason?

Yea, they’re totally fake. I follow F1 religiously and I’ve never seen nor heard of such shenanigans. The sponsors wouldn’t tolerate it, that’s for sure.

I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned the new Harold & Kumar movie, which features a bottomless party (and definitely no photoshopping there!).

I liked the applauding raccoon…

Yeah, no way F1 would be involved with that: F1 Boss Max Mosley Caught With Five Hookers In "Nazi Orgy" Video Scandal

As indeed one of the first comments says (if my totally phonetic Russian is correct) -

Well, the sponsors aren’t lining up to pop champagne corks over Max’s antics, that’s for sure.

The lengths some women will go to avoid VPL

They’e so demure!
They’re all standing facing front, so you can’t see their bare bottoms. That’s sweet.

Obvious fakes.

If these were real, the women would have their pubic hair shaved into corporate logos.

So you all feel the need to crush my hopes and dreams…why now?

Sorry about your hopes and dreams. Maybe we can find you some topless race girls. That way you’ll still have the mammaries.