The "I've Never" Game (Game in Progress)

“I’ve Never” is a fun party game that you can play at home with your friends that I’ve adapted for message board play. If you try this at home, be prepared to learn a whole lot about your friends. I will start you all off with a statement “I’ve never ___________.” Anyone playing who HAS __________ before must give me a toothpick. Then the next person gives their “I’ve never _________.” statement and anyone who has ever _________ will give that person a toothpick and so on and so forth until one person holds all the toothpicks. Technically that person is the winner, but winning isn’t the point of the game. It’s about having a hilarious time getting to know all your friend’s dirty little secrets.

Try to make your statements something you have not done, but that you believe a lot of the other players HAVE done. Typically the statements start of fairly innocuous, but quickly devolve into sex acts. Let’s try to keep the thread as safe for work as possible or at the very least hold those statements until at least round 2. I will be a player, and we will give statements in the same order as the signups. If you are responding to a statement, just jump in at any time. When we have another 19, I’ll post the full player list and the opening statement. Each player will start with an allocation of 50 toothpicks.

If you have done the thing that the statement giver has not done post the following:

**I give player name a toothpick. ** Then feel free to elaborate if you want. Sharing is fun. Yes, please use green and bold so I can see it.

If you have not done the thing that the statement giver has not done, post the following:

I keep my toothpick. Please use the purple too.

I’ll keep up with how many toothpicks each player gets and the totals for everyone. I want this to go pretty quickly. Game play will be every day and each statement will be given no more than 48 hours to be answered. This means that if you sign up, be prepared to check the thread each day for a new statement. If at the end of 48 hours any players remaining in the game have not responded, their toothpick for that statement will be forfeit. We will play until one person holds all the toothpicks, or not more than 10 rounds (one round being all the active players making a statement), whichever comes first.

Player List and Statement Order

1. Hockey Monkey

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda

Sweet! There’s actually interest! I am entirely open to a shorter game too. If we start with less toothpicks, say 25 or 30 it will be shorter, but I wanted everyone to be able to give at least one “I’ve never…” Of course if everyone checks in regularly, it will go faster too :wink:

Whoa… the games of “I never” my friends and I play would never, ever be suitable for the SDMB. You guys are brave.

Sounds fun; I’m in.

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible

If it gets out of hand, I’ll ask one of our illustrious Moderators to put a NSFW tag in the title. Hopefully it will stay relatively clean. gulp

It won’t. :slight_smile:

:eek:

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn’s evil twin who always lies
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible

Sure, why not?

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit

Well, if you insist. :wink:

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh

Lucky #7

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  8. ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive

I may regret this.

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive
  10. Silver Tyger Girl
  1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive
  10. Silver Tyger Girl
  11. AllWalker

Okay, now I need to think of some questions.

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive
  10. Silver Tyger Girl
  11. AllWalker
  12. Inner Stickler

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive
  10. Silver Tyger Girl
  11. AllWalker
  12. Inner Stickler
  13. Revenant Threshold

1. Hockey Monkey
  2. tdn
  3. erleichda
  4. Justin Credible
  5. MsWhatsit
  6. WhyNot
  7. Roosh
  9. Darth Sensitive
  10. Silver Tyger Girl
  11. AllWalker
  12. Inner Stickler
  13. Revenant Threshold
  14. Santo Rugger

I’m pretty sure I’m going to lose. I suck at this game. Does the person with the least amount of toothpicks get a prize, too?

:dubious:

Without giving you any hints, I’ve already lost count of the things you’ve done that I doubt any other living thing could claim. :smiley: