Hombre banning question

OK, I’ll bite. What happened here?Reported for what?

The post had us seeing double. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do germs cause bad breath?

Do germs cause bad breath?

C’mon Marley. The guys bad breath is so bad he had to ask twice. Cut him a little bit of slack, or I’ll send him over to your house to breathe on you.

That’ll be useless. I’ve deployed breathmints around the grounds and dusted the stairs and doorknobs with Scope.

Maybe there were conjoined twins?

Should’ve asked each other then. And it was actually triplets.

I’m just curious how somebody could keep something secret for seven years and then blow it by doing something like that?

That’s the kind of mystery that keeps me interested. :wink: Both posts were made in the wee hours of the morning, so I assumed liquor was involved.

How does one ban only one conjoined triplet? Or do the other two automatically show up as socks?

Regards,
Shodan

Not sure exactly what you mean there. It was obvious those two were the same person based on those posts, and in the process of doing background checks we found a third account.

Makes this thread interesting reading. And this one, too.

Some people were offended because in Spanish, “Hombre” means … ah, forget it.

Wait a minute-when was warmgun allowed back?

I’m assuming it’s similar to the old joke:
How do you get conjoined twins off the couch?

Jerk one off and the other will come.

Wow! I think Marley23 is on to something, sounds suspiciously like drunk posting.

You really should think about getting a newer bottle.

I didn’t really check into it. My impression was that he was banned in the second thread I linked to for dicking around with the mods, and was reinstated shortly thereafter. Here’s the thread where he came back, at least. I wasn’t on the board at that time and I may be wrong.

This is some classic sockery, by the way: here’s the guy picking a fight with himself. (Of course, he graciously apologized to himself.)

And here he’s criticizing Esprix for something Esprix said about… other him.

Weeeeeeeeird . . . I guess I knew, somewhere in the back of my mind, that stuff like that happened, but I’ve never really seen it on that level before. Bizarre.

Still, though… one would presume that somebody that gets drunk and does something like that gets drunk enough to do something like that, say, once a month. So there were around 100 opportunities for it to happen, and yet it never did. I’m simply amazed.

I don’t have the inclination to read through all the threads posted, but a skim through made me chuckle, at least.

Arguably some of those past threads could have been seen as giveaways, but they weren’t obvious errors (if this last one was an error). I know what you mean, though.

I wonder what the scene was like as he discovered each banning.

He logs into the first account, “WTF?! I got banned! I’ll just log into this other account to find out what happened and . . . GUH!! Banned too! Good thing this handsome devil has yet another account! Muhahahah-- FUCK!”

Still, does anyone think there’s a remote possibility that he won’t be back?

Was he paying for all three through pay to post?