Who is your cell provider, and do you love/hate them?

Of the 5 main cell phone service providers, who do you use, and do you love or hate them? For the purposes of the poll, please view “love” and “hate” not as extremes, but as general feelings towards.

AT&T. Meh.

T-Mobile.

Love: Seems to be cheapest for the services I want.
Hate: Terrible coverage. Simply awful.

Southern California, by the way.

Yup. I knew that would be an important variable, but just not feasible for a poll.

Not so much Love, but certaintly not Hate.

I have Alltel, not on the list…(altho technically they’re Verizon now)

I do like their coverage, and the price I pay is great. Sometimes the bill makes me go “hmmm…” but ultimately, they’re good.

T-Mobile. Love it. It’s relatively cheap, I’m on a family plan with a friend and for my line and my sons line it’s ~70/mo which includes unlimited texting, 500 mins (our share of the package, it’s technically shared), free nights/weekends/T-mobile-to-T-mobile and the internet and insurance on my phone.

I get signal everywhere except for Mexico, the woods and this one corner of my last apartment.

ETA: To clarify, this is for 2 separate lines/phones on a 5 line family plan.

Verizon. Can’t really say love, but definitely no hate. My first cell phone was with Sprint and they had awful coverage. (Ironic since I live thirty miles from their world HQ). I couldn’t get a signal at work or at home, the two places I spend about 95% of my time. I’ve never had a problem with Verizon except maybe a couple times when traveling.

AT&T. I really don’t care one way or the other, but since they haven’t royally pissed me off knock on wood I voted “Love.”

none of these providers are available in the great white north, just an fyi

Cellcom. Not on your list. Neither is Cellular One, the other main carrier around here. And those that get Sprint are usually sorry, since their coverage is severely limited.

I have Verizon. I selected “love” because they have awesome coverage and I don’t pay too much. There’s bad things like their insistence that I pay them for things I could do myself, like download ring tones onto my own damn phone.
It helps that virtually everyone I call is on the Verizon network.

I loathe Verizon. I can’t wait until my contract is up (still another 10 months). Their phone selection allows you to choose one of the following three:

1. Terrible
  2. Awful
  3. Horrible

I am perfectly happy with my little ten dollar GoPhone from AT&T. I spend 15 dollars a month and I rarely run out of minutes.

Another CellOne customer here… love these guys.

Coverage in Montana has never been a problem. Nor has it been an issue traveling to Oregon, Washington, or Idaho and even Alaska was clear sailing when we vacationed up there last year.

Never any surprises on the bill either…

Cellular One is owned by AT&T but stull uses the Cellular One brand in some places. That’s how I became an At&T customer. I hate AT&T.

Sprint. I’ve never had a problem with them, so I voted “love”.

Verizon. Kids soon.

I’ve tried AT&T, Cingular (back when they were Cingular), Sprint and T-Mobile all over the state of California. Only Verizon has provided consistently good coverage.

I have Alltel (to be completely Verizon by October 18). I love Alltel, and I’ve heard good things about Verizon, so I don’t think I will have a problem with them, I just can’t accurately vote on if I love them.

I used to have T-Mobile, which was ok when I had signal, but that rarely happened unless I was in a in a city. Even then it could drop all of a sudden.

Verizon, totally happy :slight_smile: