Women: Are breasts really an erogenous zone?

I was looking at the public breastfeeding thread, and wondered if women considered breasts an erogenous zone, especially after child birth. In other words, do you like having your breasts fondled, suckled, etc?

Personally, breasts as a sexual stimulus do little for me. Portia de Rossi and Dolly Parton are equally intriguing in my books: the size of their breasts does not matter in the least.

So I’m momentarily going to set up an anonymous poll. Do you females get yer ya yas out for breast stimulation?

Sometimes, they can be, however I have very little sensation in my nipples and never have. I literally may not know if you’re even touching them.

I haven’t breastfed, so can’t report on the effects of childbirth.

I like having my breasts touched so long as it’s done right. That means “keep moving around”, please, focusing on a single spot is about as erogenous as a movie on the sex life of the anctartic mayfly. And NO BITING, damnit!

Breast/nipple attention is nice, as long as it’s done lightly and teasingly. Sucking can be painful, and firm or prolonged touching just makes them numb.

Nursing a baby feels good (once you get past the first few days of OOOOOWWWWEEEEE!), but not in a sexy way. You get an allover, physical warm glowy feeling.

I answered ‘Oh yes’ but there is a caveat - my breasts are not dough and do not need to be prodded and kneaded. Gentle stroking and nipple teasing is sufficient. They’re pretty sensitive, so need careful handling. Thankfully my girlfriend is pretty adept at this - other partners have failed dramatically, to the point that touching my nipples actually became a turn off. It’s also not automatic - if I’m not in the mood, then fiddling with my nipples will actually be a turn off. Build up to them slowly please.

And please don’t ‘tweak’. That’s just annoying and painful.

I haven’t breastfed and, to be honest, personally find the thought pretty gross. For me, my breasts are certainly sexual objects.

I’ve never been very stimulated (sexually) by fondling. I kind of put up with it depending upon what other sexual play is going on. Suckling is right out, I hate it, it makes the nipples cold and wet. Gross. This was true before my breastfeeding years as well as after it.

Yes, yes, oh yes!

Oh, yeah. I love it… and my husband loves the girls. It’s a win-win. But sometimes, too much stimulation can ruin the party… they get sore after too long.

By the way, some women like to breastfeed because they get something that is like a little orgasm while doing it. Certainly not everyone.

I wasn’t, I swear.

Doesn’t really do it for me. I mean, I have way more sensitive areas. My inner thighs, for example–HELLA sensitive. Breasts/nipples? Not much sensitivity. I mean, I can grab and twist my nipples without feeling too much pain so clearly not too sensitive.

ETA: I’m going to put other because I don’t dislike it but I don’t like it either.

Nipples are not radio dials. Just sayin’…

It’s definitely different since I had my last baby. I can get in to a little action sometimes but it really depends on my mood and the time of month. Sometimes they’re just too sore to be bothered with. Other times you have to yank and gnaw to get any reaction, I kid you not. Honestly most of the time I’d just prefer to leave them alone.

OT I couldn’t imaging having an orgasm from breastfeeding. I did it over three years and I never even felt a twinge of excitement other than “OH YAY NOW MAYBE SHE’LL SLEEP!”

Wait, there are women for whom it is not an erogenous zone? What’s next, a poll asking who enjoys clitoral stimulation? You kids these days…

On the flip side, I’m a guy with a CBR in one nipple. I’ve never met a woman who didn’t enjoy playing with it.

Juh?

What does it mean, CBR and Juh?

Speaking for my wife, yes, hers are definitely an erogenous zones (or zones). About once a month she enjoys orgasms from nipple stimulation alone.

Ever since I saw this one Simpsons episode, I say “Juh?” when I’m confused as opposed to “Huh?”

Bart: Milhouse! I found a hive of killer bees. You wanna go throw rocks at it?
Milhouse: Sorry, Bart, I’m deeply immersed in the Teapot Dome scandal.
Bart: Huh?
Milhouse: However, it might be feasible in a fortnight.
Bart: Wha?
Milhouse: I can play in two weeks.
Bart: Juh?

Captive Bead Ring. Sorry. I assumed y’all were cool.:stuck_out_tongue: